Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2019, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Due to popular demand from friends and family I will not be releasing all the good spots, however I can give one spot that’s great xp 21-35. In Lfay there is 7 woodelves (in the same house people sell in) they are lvl 25 and on a 6 minute timer. NO ONE ever kills these. Loot isn’t good but you can do a kite of 4 and kite of 3 off to the side by the wall. The pull takes maybe 30 seconds and by the time one set dies the other spawns. This is faster than SolA/Highkeep group BY FAR. I was getting 1.5 yellows an hr in the hell lvl of 30 with hybrid penalty of 40%. Lvl 31-34 closer to 2 yellows per hr. This camp is always open, no one will fuck with you and you will level super fast. More spots to come.
Old 12-14-2019, 03:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Due to popular demand from friends and family I will not be releasing all the good spots, however I can give one spot that’s great xp 21-35. In Lfay there is 7 woodelves (in the same house people sell in) they are lvl 25 and on a 6 minute timer. NO ONE ever kills these. Loot isn’t good but you can do a kite of 4 and kite of 3 off to the side by the wall. The pull takes maybe 30 seconds and by the time one set dies the other spawns. This is faster than SolA/Highkeep group BY FAR. I was getting 1.5 yellows an hr in the hell lvl of 30 with hybrid penalty of 40%. Lvl 31-34 closer to 2 yellows per hr. This camp is always open, no one will fuck with you and you will level super fast. More spots to come.
No faction? I know Glidara Millar close by doesn't give faction when she dies, and I killed her a million times, but I was always afraid I'd be banned from kelethin if I killed those.

The Tier Dal Elites are great too, but they are on an hour timer.

cheers,

Astuce
Old 12-14-2019, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by astuce999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No faction? I know Glidara Millar close by doesn't give faction when she dies, and I killed her a million times, but I was always afraid I'd be banned from kelethin if I killed those.

The Tier Dal Elites are great too, but they are on an hour timer.

cheers,

Astuce
How are mobs on a 1hr timer a great leveling spot? The place I mentioned is 7 mobs every 6 minutes, you will not find a faster solo leveling spot consistently open
Old 12-14-2019, 05:16 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How are mobs on a 1hr timer a great leveling spot? The place I mentioned is 7 mobs every 6 minutes, you will not find a faster solo leveling spot consistently open
Whats the faction hit on em?
Old 12-14-2019, 05:31 PM
Aviak

Nvm - wiki says faction hit against merchants of felwithe, kelethin, and emerald warriors. Back to antonica i go!
Old 12-14-2019, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

As a bard you have sneak / hide / invis and the single strongest faction buff in the game there is legit no reason you need woodelf faction
Old 01-01-2020, 11:04 AM
Aviak

Ready to release another sweet spot? I’m about to hit 34 and am farming HGs in NK to make up the money i didnt make while at this camp.
Old 01-01-2020, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

34 you can still charm kill in SolA, you can charm kill 4th floor guards in highkeep, you can swarm or charm the Butcherblock dwarfs at the docks and at the ruins near docks, you can swarm oggok guards easy to keep all 12 down before repops, you can charm kill the 4 6min spawn specters in Oot. Great duo with a Druid as they can keep them ensnared whilst you just kill and use the new spawn to finish off lower hp previous pet(if you solo charm just mez both at low hp, then snare, snare, fear, pbaoe dot to finish both off for full xp. All of these camps are solid xp and loot. These camps can take you to 42-46 depending on which you are at and I’ve got some spots to get ya from there to 50 as well let me know when ya ding 42 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-01-2020, 03:38 PM
Kobold

Ahh bards, Norrath’s cancer.
Old 01-01-2020, 06:02 PM
Aviak

Quote:
34 you can still charm kill in SolA, you can charm kill 4th floor guards in highkeep, you can swarm or charm the Butcherblock dwarfs at the docks and at the ruins near docks, you can swarm oggok guards easy to keep all 12 down before repops, you can charm kill the 4 6min spawn specters in Oot. Great duo with a Druid as they can keep them ensnared whilst you just kill and use the new spawn to finish off lower hp previous pet(if you solo charm just mez both at low hp, then snare, snare, fear, pbaoe dot to finish both off for full xp. All of these camps are solid xp and loot. These camps can take you to 42-46 depending on which you are at and I’ve got some spots to get ya from there to 50 as well let me know when ya ding 42 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the intel. Charm killing in sol A was a huge failure. Barely made it out with a train of 6 so i should probably find a better spot. Im gonna start gathering all the bits and pieces for my lambent set and head to BB for some dwarf parts.
Closed Thread