Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2019, 10:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How on Earth did you come to that conclusion? I mean reasonably you might be able to conclude I value diplomacy and democracy above violence.

I endorsed Corbin for opening channels with IRA when everyone else abhored them because of violence...

Again you have some odd characture of me you argue against. Maybe thats what unerves you. That you discuss with a sock puppet Jj on your own hand instead of me?
Because you always are crying about “violence” and how we need to be more reasonable.... as the elites walk all over the common people.

There is no subtle threat of violence against your elites and they are well aware of that.

That’s why they are locking up your people for having their dogs do silly things. Or dangling brexit in front of your commoners after they already voted on it.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GASP im a what? Good grief I DO DECLARE! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
god dammit hoppkins you fucking idiot, don't you know you shouldn't try to have a conversation on a forum?!
Old 12-12-2019, 10:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean Tepplar, we were posting without you until you came in with a hot take reiteration of what i mentioned about the rot inthe UK government...
I guess my hot take was good and on point then.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because you always are crying about “violence” and how we need to be more reasonable.... as the elites walk all over the common people.

There is no subtle threat of violence against your elites and they are well aware of that.

That’s why they are locking up your people for having their dogs do silly things. Or dangling brexit in front of your commoners after they already voted on it.
Quote:
"Bring whatever you need [to Charlottesville], that you feel you need for your self-defense," he told his audience in the lead-up to Unite the Right last August. "Do what you need to do for security of your own person, at this point…. We don't want [counterprotesters] to have the impression—that we are going to be showing up there, unarmed…that is not the case."
Old 12-12-2019, 10:24 AM
Banned

Paris Nov. 13. 1787.
the people can not be all, & always, well informed. the part which is wrong [. . .] will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. if they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. we have had 13. states independant 11. years. there has been one rebellion. that comes to one rebellion in a century & a half for each state. what country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms. the remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. what signify a few lives lost in a century or two? the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it’s natural manure.

Feniin why do you hate the idea what our founding fathers desperately wanted for us as a necessary protection?

I understand great and careful reservation in taking these steps but they are necessary to preserve freedom against tyranny as Thomas Jefferson outlines here.

You can present your George Soros argument about why we don’t need guns but to be honest, I trust Thomas Jefferson more and not some globalist investment banker without loyalty to America.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess my hot take was good and on point then.
More of a derail, we were discussing voting, policy, media manipulation, political parties losing their way and then you turn it into a rant about threatening the establisment with violence.

Lets maybe come back to that in a few days after the election is done?

I'm excited to see which seats will be won, especially if BJ's sackings from the party changed things up, if parliament will be hung (calm down Teppler, we don't mean like that... Yet!) and who will form government.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:30 AM
Fire Giant

I think it will be hung again. Probably the more hung parliments the better. It's not good for the politicians to be in such a state and will encourage more change if anything.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:30 AM
Banned

Funny how feniin doesn’t respect our founding fathers view. He overwhelmingly wants to bend over backwards for foreigners that steal from us. Doesn’t want us to have guns to protect ourselves. Against freedom of speech. Etc...

All his positions are against protections for the common American citizen. Test that with any of his viewpoints.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

If Thomas Jefferson lived in a modern world I don't believe he would advocate for every citizen to possess weaponry. Washington might, since he was a soldier, but Jefferson was a thinker.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Funny how feniin doesn’t respect our founding fathers view. He overwhelmingly wants to bend over backwards for foreigners that steal from us. Doesn’t want us to have guns to protect ourselves. Against freedom of speech. Etc...

All his positions are against protections for the common American citizen. Test that with any of his viewpoints.
Wouldnt freedom of speech be the right to reject your founding fathers views? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread