Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 03:50 AM
Sarnak

Being prepared is always an option, now matter how large the used smelly douche is.
Old 07-21-2013, 05:58 AM
Kobold

if its true shamikaze is even more boss in my book, if its not he still is. Win.
Old 07-21-2013, 08:46 AM
Fire Giant

Sounds to me like somebody pulled a little more than they could handle.
Old 07-21-2013, 06:37 PM
Sarnak

Basically this is what this server is all about... instead of pulling, you should have noticed that he was up on top and trained him to death first, and anyone else in the zone, and then pulled it.
Old 07-23-2013, 03:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rendart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all 3 had been mezzed for a good two cycles, so hate had built up good and they stuck on me like white on rice.
I've been there. It is amazing how specifically angry they can get toward just some finger waggler. Or in your case, an overpowered bard.

Nerf bards!

(sorry, old habit)
Old 08-03-2013, 09:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
root doesn't stop them from summoning U DUM FUK
Calm + memwipe = they will aggro on to shamikazee on next tick of dot, and by the time he runs to zone they'll be in summoning HP.

Your dumb as fuck group, and stupid dumb as fuck OP are to blame. Not some random dude dotting your mobs that you can kill very easily. Your cleric and chanter are fucking useless.
Old 08-03-2013, 10:49 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfelfbard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being prepared is always an option, no matter how large the used smelly douche is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Calm + memwipe = they will aggro on to shamikazee on next tick of dot, and by the time he runs to zone they'll be in summoning HP.
You know for next time.
Old 08-03-2013, 03:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfelfbard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being prepared is always an option, now matter how large the used smelly douche is.
I like this guy's advice....

lvl 37 Troll Shaman OF JUSTICE
Old 08-03-2013, 03:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Your dumb as fuck group, and stupid dumb as fuck OP are to blame. Not some random dude dotting your mobs that you can kill very easily. Your cleric and chanter are fucking useless.
So your opinion is that you can be shitty to people as long as they are not as good at this game as you?

Funny how mean people can be to others on the internet.

lvl 37 Troll Shaman OF JUSTICE
Old 08-03-2013, 03:39 PM
Aviak

Quote:

Oh ya, lets forget the actions of the person dotting mezzed mobs on a group and call out the "dumb as fuck" group for not anticipating these actions and not being better prepared.

And lets not forget the "dumb as fuck" OP for posting this thread, screw his ass for not having memblur and calm memmed even if he wasn't an enchanter, fuck his noob ass.

Its clear your butthurt cause your best bud got called out on his jack ass moves, Next time you can just skip all the garbage your pea brain spewed out above and cut to the point and say "fuck you for calling out Shamikazi on his actions, Im an ignorant troll and say what I want".