Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-18-2022, 05:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasn’t there , I just made the RNF if you gonna rag on me at least know.
Lol I wasn't there either... figured it was some random ench bot... you have so many!
Old 03-18-2022, 05:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythrope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. Sounds like you need to tighten up your bot security if supposedly everyone in the guild has access to these accounts
2. You need to update the passwords more frequently, a few months is a long time

By your words, anyone in Kittens, or even people outside of Kittens, can be on these bots that Kittens apparently gives everyone access to.

Also your behavior is not befitting of someone in a supposed "leadership" position, just FYI. But then again with Shaydir calling people dicks and wishing them chlamydia, Kitten leadership seems to be a low bar....
Why would the security need to be tightened up? The intent is for those two characters to be accessible at large. A gap in security means that actual access and intended access aren't matched, which they are in this case.

This whataboutism is pathetic, it doesn't even really deflect from the fact that you're lying about what you did and there isn't anything you've said to defend yourself except provide some contrived explanation (strafing setup preventing figure 8? lol) which cannot even be plausible given the other supposed details of the circumstances you've implied.

Seek help: https://www.baysidepsychotherapy.com...lying-therapy/
Old 03-18-2022, 05:41 PM
Kobold

[QUOTE=anonkitten;3436831]I am currently in KWSM, but I don't want to engage in any drama or be targeted or anything after reading this thread so I've made a throwaway account.

I did a search of the our discord, this is a flagrant lie. See the following (I've kept the password visible on the banned account that is inactive, but censored the still active account. I hope this is okay moderators.)

https://imgur.com/a/LLoUC35

The original password was set in 2019, and the post in 2021 by Dainae shows it has not changed. I have not been on Dhurd recently but I do know from using him a couple of months ago this password was still the same and I have not seen any posts changing it

Mebash controls those accounts and changes the PWs at his leisure... he asked a couple months ago ( maybe a little longer ) if the PWs needed to be changed and they were... it was the same time he was lvling Drgn iirc...

Regardless kwsm has 0 control over the PWs... if you have an issue with the time between PW changes PM mebash and bring it up with him
Old 03-18-2022, 05:47 PM
Sarnak

Long time KWSM member here and I can confirm they are a bunch of filthy fucking liars. Did you know that less than 1/3 of their members are actually cats? How is this shit even legal?
Old 03-18-2022, 05:48 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonkitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am currently in KWSM, but I don't want to engage in any drama or be targeted or anything after reading this thread so I've made a throwaway account.

I did a search of the our discord, this is a flagrant lie. See the following (I've kept the password visible on the banned account that is inactive, but censored the still active account. I hope this is okay moderators.)

The original password was set in 2019, and the post in 2021 by Dainae shows it has not changed. I have not been on Dhurd recently but I do know from using him a couple of months ago this password was still the same and I have not seen any posts changing it.

Not everyone would think to change the setup they are used to at a moment's notice to fit the criteria of an impromptu test they were not ready for.

The same as to xdrcfrx, not everyone would think to change the setup they are used to at a moment's notice to fit the criteria of an impromptu test they were not ready for.

Reading this thread and seeing how Kittens have treated one of their own in our discord and how they've behaved down to outright lying about things, I've made up my mind to start looking for another guild.
Do you think anyone is fooled by you? You just made another account to pretend to have support....the syntax of your writing is identical to all of your other posts. You're incredibly childish and probably mentally ill. Get help.
Old 03-18-2022, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythrope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm also probably going to quit P99
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonkitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've made up my mind to start looking for another guild.
Old 03-18-2022, 06:07 PM
Orc

Quote:

The original password was set in 2019, and the post in 2021 by Dainae shows it has not changed. I have not been on Dhurd recently but I do know from using him a couple of months ago this password was still the same and I have not seen any posts changing it.

Not everyone would think to change the setup they are used to at a moment's notice to fit the criteria of an impromptu test they were not ready for.
Aside from being a coward, you conveniently edited out the (edited) part of Bagels message. Yes, the password has been updated (infrequently).

Do the honorable thing and deguild and leave the discord while you look for a new guild.
Old 03-18-2022, 06:09 PM
Banned

>creates anon forum acct to defend himself
being this mad about getting caught flagrantly cheating
(LOL)
Old 03-18-2022, 06:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
I am currently in KWSM, but I don't want to engage in any drama or be targeted or anything after reading this thread so I've made a throwaway account.

The same as to xdrcfrx, not everyone would think to change the setup they are used to at a moment's notice to fit the criteria of an impromptu test they were not ready for.

Reading this thread and seeing how Kittens have treated one of their own in our discord and how they've behaved down to outright lying about things, I've made up my mind to start looking for another guild.
The investment to your lie is quite funny. Appreciate the laugh.
Old 03-18-2022, 06:38 PM
Aviak

Wait a second, has OP jumped all the way to "Create Alternate Forum Account To Defend Themselves" already?!

HELL YES! Finally a good thread!