Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 06-08-2022, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dungeon under NoRo that is level 20-40 with the soul of rahotep as the main boss. Full of zombies and skeletons and ghouls and other rahotep things.

Jewel of the scepter item drop, and the scepter re-alignment box rare drop, to combine with the scepter of rahotep to create the Jeweled scepter of rahotep that is a bad ass item for wis/int casters till 50+.
isn't this already in-game but inaccessible?

I've seen screenshots of under the world in nro, theres a dungeon or something down there
Old 06-08-2022, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
isn't this already in-game but inaccessible?

I've seen screenshots of under the world in nro, theres a dungeon or something down there
Source? Would be interested to see the screenshots. Only thing I've ever heard about a mob called Rahotep is a below level 20 mummy that's a rare spawn in N Ro itself.
Old 06-08-2022, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Source? Would be interested to see the screenshots. Only thing I've ever heard about a mob called Rahotep is a below level 20 mummy that's a rare spawn in N Ro itself.
theres definitely something under NRO, maybe its like the cat room in sky

I looked around and couldn't find any screenshots, found SS of other hidden spots around the world.

im pretty sure there is the geometry for a small dungeon under NRO
Old 06-08-2022, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

I don't see anything under the North Ro geometry if I load the zone in a zone viewer program. Don't see anything in Oasis either. There was the Ro-themed instance content in the Lost Dungeons expansion which is available on Titanium.

Danth
Old 06-08-2022, 06:50 PM
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see anything under the North Ro geometry if I load the zone in a zone viewer program. Don't see anything in Oasis either. There was the Ro-themed instance content in the Lost Dungeons expansion which is available on Titanium.

Danth
How does one do this pls?
Old 06-08-2022, 06:58 PM
Aviak

+Iksar necros lich turning into iksar skeletons

+Buff Blade of Carnage to have the luclin era stats/proc because I purchased one recently

+AA's/Custom Content for server
Old 06-09-2022, 02:40 AM
Sarnak

I wish the naming policy could actually be enforced with all the people with stupid names being forced to change it to an appropriate name for EverQuest.

Less seriously because I guess it's not classic (I don't know if it it is or not) - everyone should be allowed to bind at firepots.

And another thing I'm not as serious about, but also really, really hate that it isn't a thing is iksar illusion giving HP regen. It's dumb that only troll illusion gives the HP regen.
Last edited by TripSin; 06-09-2022 at 02:45 AM..
Old 06-09-2022, 08:13 AM
Planar Protector

They will change names, you just have to petition the name when you see it. They don't walk around all day looking for them, but they absolutely force changes when notified of a blatant naming violation. Try it. /petition
Old 06-09-2022, 12:33 PM
Kobold

What lulz said, iksar skelly for iksar necros liching.

Also where are these NRo nudes with that sweet hot dungeon showing?

Old 06-09-2022, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They will change names, you just have to petition the name when you see it. They don't walk around all day looking for them, but they absolutely force changes when notified of a blatant naming violation. Try it. /petition
My old cleric alt Lordjesus Itsafire can testify to this