Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2022, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Simple answer: that isn't the Left in the White House, it's the Right

And it always has been, since Jimmy Carter
ok so yeah, are we on the same side or not i cant tell.
Old 10-03-2022, 12:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See? Only reads the title.
Okay, misunderstanding me deliberately is one thing, but if you think Reiwa is a leftist you might just be flat-out politically illiterate.

If and when you can decode whatever obscure thing he is referring to in 90% of his posts, it's straight down the moderately conservative center of American politics
Old 10-03-2022, 12:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok so yeah, are we on the same side or not i cant tell.
Neither of us are rich, this puts us on the same side regardless of our ideology

The differences are weaknesses they exploit
Old 10-03-2022, 12:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay, misunderstanding me deliberately is one thing, but if you think Reiwa is a leftist you might just be flat-out politically illiterate.

If and when you can decode whatever obscure thing he is referring to in 90% of his posts, it's straight down the moderately conservative center of American politics
He's a neo-lib at best.

He used to be far more leftist years ago.
Old 10-03-2022, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See? Only reads the title.
Why would I read a wrong answer? Dems went Clintony after Reagan stomped them.
Old 10-03-2022, 12:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
What's amazing to me is conservatives honestly seem to think one or more of these things:

Their news doesn't lie to them
If their news does lie, they will spot it
If their news does lie, it's justified because it serves conservative values

Anyways, that guy can gripe about leftists only reading headlines if he wants. The only people here who have refused to read articles I link are conservatives.

Yes, I know I usually refuse to watch conservative linked Youtubes. But I do read articles, voraciously.
Myself, George Washington, Jesus, and conservative news have never told a lie in their entire lives
Old 10-03-2022, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
He's a neo-lib at best.

He used to be far more leftist years ago.
Really your guys fault for repeatedly calling me a NL. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-03-2022, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

Please share these equivalent lies that the right tells that is comparable to the past 5 years of Trump lies.
Old 10-03-2022, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Neither of us are rich, this puts us on the same side regardless of our ideology

The differences are weaknesses they exploit
That's the thing is like, how long have people said that republicans are like, "I dont care about you, I care about myself"

while we have democrats saying, "the individual is not as valbule as the sum"

that second weakness has been used to do the absolute worst things in human history, as far back as human history goes.

The individual causes problems on a small scale, and that is taken advantage of by dirtbag politicians.

But the sum causes problems on a huge scale, and that is taken advantage of by dirtbag politicians.

So it's just worth considering that maybe them coal rolling duke boys are better for us than the educated Winklevoss twins.
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-03-2022 at 12:24 PM..
Old 10-03-2022, 12:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please share these equivalent lies that the right tells that is comparable to the past 5 years of Trump lies.
trickle down economics will help you

that war in the middle east is to defend your freedom

that universal healthcare program is too expensive

tax cuts on the rich will lower your tax liability

Not that the last five years of facts about Trump aren't lies, they're all true, nothing changes that. All of them. Incest pedophile in chief
Closed Thread