Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2022, 08:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats what I mean, tate is a gigantic piece of shit.

Now talk about how epstien (another piece of shit) had some good ideas is what I meant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Some times the good ideas of someone are not really valuble, becuase most of those good ideas are common sense lol

like being into young woman, sure that seems like common sense, but that is a young guy too, physically, and mentally.

Some people might not even be remotely attracted to a female body, and are looking to procreate with the genetics that will make them strong, intelligent children too.

It's mysogonistic to say all men like 22 year olds instead of 26 year olds because tate is a mysogonist, and he is applying his logic to the entire male/female species.
Oh I can’t speak to Epstein because I have never heard anything he’s said, only heard about what he’s done

And yea when I mentioned biological attraction I’m speaking in generalities. Attraction is an interesting thing, and there’s all sorts of weird stuff some people can be extremely attracted to. For example there’s people that are most attracted to BBW, or amputees, or girls that are extremely attracted to men in prison for murder, all sorts of weird shit

But speaking in generalities, humans were programmed to be in the best position for our species to survive. For that men were attracted to fertile women and women to men who could protect/provide for a future family
Old 10-04-2022, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

Wages are low because cheeper labor exists in other economies. A one world government would solve this problem by making all economies shitty so that we as a species would have to reconcile how shitty we are and do better.

Also I am pretty sure that we all can agree government sucks and its the reason it's shitty everywhere.
Old 10-04-2022, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But speaking in generalities, humans were programmed to be in the best position for our species to survive. For that men were attracted to fertile women and women to men who could protect/provide for a future family
a monkey will hump a male it doesn't care, it will hump anything.
Old 10-04-2022, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

Yep.
Old 10-04-2022, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

Animals maturbate and groom excessively when they are stressed board and isolated doesn't even need another male or external stimulus.
Old 10-04-2022, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm

Define patriot:

a person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors.

nationist:

a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.

So the difference here is that the patriot will fight enemies of the country they support.

While a nationalist someone who will fight to support the interests of their own identity.

This is why it has the stigma of racism. Saying you like the nuclear family, (maga) for example, suddenly all the awful shit HAS to go with it.

Like people cant say, "I like when we were a nicer country of people who were polite to eachother and we made family our priority, church bla bla, This is who I am, this is who I want to be"

A patriot is like, "Oh you racist, you want to destroy all religion but your own, because in the old days people were also pretty shitty, so that means you want all of that, BOOO racist BOOO"

Then the patriot is like, "I hate my country, and my countryman, I want to destroy them, but also we must be strong to protect our "democracY!" I do not care about the people, the GOVERMENT! is what we must protect!"

bla bla bla
I only asked as a pretext to post a meme I found in my bookmarks. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-04-2022, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I only asked as a pretext to post a meme I found in my bookmarks. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Reiwa the rebell.
Old 10-04-2022, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reiwa the rebell.
Technically a bowtie so I'll take the L and be quiet for awhile.
Old 10-04-2022, 09:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a happy medium somewhere.

When your country's religion is money, it can be taken advantage of.

Politicians and the Elite would sell us out in a second. Literally. If they literally sell citizens to China, they would.
Old 10-04-2022, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a happy medium somewhere.

When your country's religion is money, it can be taken advantage of.

Politicians and the Elite would sell us out in a second. Literally. If they literally sell citizens to China, they would.
They did. Already. Truth spoken.

Not all of us tho.

Be strong.

Be independent.

Be wise. Use the system against itself. Use the opportunity access to Chinese markets affords you.
Closed Thread