Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2021, 03:55 AM
Fire Giant

Default Fun Druid only quad - Iron Sentinels & Guardian in Overthere evil outpost

I made a video (sorry, no bells or whistles) of my 60 Druid, Menehune on green server quadding Iron Sentinels and the Iron Guardian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKhOJdExD3U

For those Druids looking for a challenge with good experience and payout. You can round up the 3 iron sentinels and 1 iron guardian in the evil outpost in overthere. To do so, you need to harmony 6 mobs in the day (Cliff Golem, General, Admiral, 2 goons and one of the sentinels nearest generals hut) and 2 at night (Cliff Golem and Admiral).

They drop black sapphires, blue diamonds, diamonds, ruby crowns and other 100pp+ gems and jewels and sometimes 51-54 quest (turn in) spells. Check out their wiki pages (I created them) for an estimate of drop rates.

Since you need to harmony and they have 9615 hitpoints (which takes 12x Fist of Karana), this is a roundup/quad only a 58-60 Druid can do. You'll want to park a bear pet as a mana battery and reclaim it with a mage focus item when low on mana. Depending on your gear, you'll need to outrun the pack, sit and med for 1-2 more casts after your full mana bar is exhausted. You cannot use a luminescent staff as their run speed is too fast (1.5 speed vs. normal mobs 1.25, of note, Goons are 1.75). You can use elder spiritist vambraces but for the most part, it's better to run ahead and sit and med for another Fist of Karana.

Each quad is 750,000 experience (they are level 50 mobs so 50x50x75 (zem) x 4.

If you have questions, contact me in game, Menehune 60 Druid (Force of Will).
Old 12-18-2021, 10:08 PM
Aviak

Awesome, thanks for sharing!
Old 12-19-2021, 07:49 AM
Planar Protector

Hey pal, nice quad!

May I ask, what are you using to record video for p1999?

Can't wait to see more content!

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 12-21-2021, 04:13 AM
Banned

Closed Thread