Planar Protector

well the temper thing is an alzhiemers/dementia thing
Old 11-02-2022, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

god I love the smell of napalm in the morning
-empathetic liberals
Old 11-05-2022, 12:51 AM
Planar Protector

Ohh I was wondering how iran was going to become a major player in the global war, if they were going to fall into a civil one, but this would do it!

Quote:
“Don’t worry, we’re gonna free Iran,” President Joe Biden said in an aside during a campaign speech in California on Thursday.
Old 11-05-2022, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ohh I was wondering how iran was going to become a major player in the global war, if they were going to fall into a civil one, but this would do it!
Stabilizing Iran by reminding them they hate us more? Hehe

Nature abhors a vacuum.
Old 11-05-2022, 01:06 AM
Planar Protector

I wonder if well do what we do to ukraine to them, just yell "fight fight fight fight!" and throw guns and knives at their feet.

God damn we are such heros.
Old 11-05-2022, 01:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can’t do it dude, 5-10 million ardent supporters of the current regime who would revel in dying for their God against people cutting their hair off to protest the hijab…

Same thing as Afghanistan. The majority doesn’t want the Taliban, but are they willing to fight? The answer is no. Iran can’t be changed externally, it will take a fucking century of poor leadership to lose the ideological core

(I hope I’m wrong)
Old 11-05-2022, 01:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stabilizing Iran by reminding them they hate us more? Hehe

Nature abhors a vacuum.
Iranians hate the government of Iran far more than they hate the US

You misunderstand the situation. They HATE Saudi Arabia and to a lesser extent Israel. In any case, the basij are brainwashed fuckers and the IRGC has every financial incentive in the world to fight to the end

Again, I hope I’m wrong but every 5 years the regime has been “ready to fall” and it hasn’t happened
Old 11-05-2022, 01:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can’t do it dude, 5-10 million ardent supporters of the current regime who would revel in dying for their God against people cutting their hair off to protest the hijab…

Same thing as Afghanistan. The majority doesn’t want the Taliban, but are they willing to fight? The answer is no. Iran can’t be changed externally, it will take a fucking century of poor leadership to lose the ideological core

(I hope I’m wrong)
I think you misunderstand my premise.

I cant imagine we wouldn't support regime change if they start slaughtering the kids
Old 11-05-2022, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

Maybe Israel will, but we have zero military options for regime change. That definitely won’t gain traction with a lame duck Biden administration that doesn’t like Saudi Arabia and won’t like the incoming Israeli government

I suppose you could say we’d support separatists…. It really doesn’t matter man. The basij is no joke. It’s the Taliban x1000
Old 11-05-2022, 05:59 AM
Planar Protector

im not saying we back winners but we will spend hundreds of millions to make the war grow thats for sure we have to do something about the runaway economy