Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2022, 11:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I only have one shot of the JnJ. Am I sort of cool enough to post here?
Yeah, probably didn't have anything in it, knowing Johnson & Johnson.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You think we're ashamed of Trump? lol

Trump is a hand grenade. He did precisely what he was supposed to do. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's pretty clear which side is dealing with his fallout.
The opposition, yes, that is how power works between political parties. Him being unpopular with the moderate right wing we call the Democrats is not a revelation.

The rightoids haven't stopped talking about Joe Biden. Hell, they still were chanting "lock her up" about Clinton the other day at the fascist rally.

Amazes me that the same people who say "Trump lives in your head rent free!" are the same people who are still mad about Hillary and Colin Kaepernick and also support him in 2024. It's obvious most of his cultists don't actually want to talk about him, as he's indefensible. Due to him being the embodiment of conservative hypocrisy.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I only have one shot of the JnJ. Am I sort of cool enough to post here?
We remodeled and the al-fresco area has been converted into the mixed patio. Could you elaborate what compelled you to get the vaccine?

I mostly want to just focus on vaccine discussion, what has changed in yourself between pre-covid, post covid, what you have noted about vaccine sentiment, if your opinions have changed at all.

Considering you have just one jab, are you now against the timeline of nearly a one jab every six months?

Ideally I just want to avoid it turning into a trump/biden circlejerk. Though I have no issues of politics coming into it as a result of vaccine development, deployment, and reception.

Its always interesting to me how initially everyone was
- Trumps vaccine is a kill switch, developed in five seconds
to
- This vaccine is an amazing thing and you are satan if you avoid it.
Pretty much overnight after the election
Old 10-04-2022, 11:32 AM
Banned

You may watch too much news, alphys. The average person's reaction to getting a vaccine when they first came out was "okay, whatever, as long as it's free"

Don't let the news polarize you. Polarize yourself with logic and discourse.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You may watch too much news, alphys. The average person's reaction to getting a vaccine when they first came out was "okay, whatever, as long as it's free"

Don't let the news polarize you. Polarize yourself with logic and discourse.
I do not watch television and I always go to the source for any story I find interesting, probably spending a good 20 minutes gaining all information possible about the topic. I am a bit of an autist so absolutely have to be able to argue both sides of anything before I am comfortable talking about it.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The opposition, yes, that is how power works between political parties. Him being unpopular with the moderate right wing we call the Democrats is not a revelation.
Yes, that's right. Anyone right of Mao is a full blown fascist to you people. Such black and white thinking...

Quote:
The rightoids haven't stopped talking about Joe Biden.
I know, it's weird. It's like Biden is currently President or something. We all know he can't lead his piss into the toilet, let alone a country.

Quote:
Amazes me that the same people who say "Trump lives in your head rent free!" are the same people who are still mad about Hillary and Colin Kaepernick and also support him in 2024. It's obvious most of his cultists don't actually want to talk about him, as he's indefensible. Due to him being the embodiment of conservative hypocrisy.
Hillary Clinton and Kaepernick aren't brought up in every sentence like Trump is.

You guys are essentially the whiny kid who broke up with a girl years ago and they can't stop talking about her because they're still obsessed. Move on. You're annoying everyone around you. Take your tears to Reddit or something. It's been two years.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do not watch television and I always go to the source for any story I find interesting, probably spending a good 20 minutes gaining all information possible about the topic. I am a bit of an autist so absolutely have to be able to argue both sides of anything before I am comfortable talking about it.
Funny, it didn't stop you from screaming at me to fake vaccine papers, despite having legit ones, to get into a hospital full of sick people with no immune systems... all due to something I don't believe in anyways.

Which side of the issue was that?
Last edited by Basanos; 10-04-2022 at 11:40 AM..
Old 10-04-2022, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I sold my genome way back when it was $20 and I was a goofy kid, but still interesting how my personal genetics compare to others and their reactions to allergens, bacteria, ect.
You got the Neanderthal bump in back of you head? Bump-kin.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys are essentially the whiny kid who broke up with a girl years ago and they can't stop talking about her because they're still obsessed. Move on. You're annoying everyone around you. Take your tears to Reddit or something. It's been two years.
Nope, will continue to use him as the hand grenade he was meant to be. I personally hope I am extremely irritating to right wing people. If I am not, I failing at the job George Soros pays me to do.
Old 10-04-2022, 11:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You got the Neanderthal bump in back of you head? Bump-kin.
But his ancestor was a King of Ireland.

Good trade imo
Closed Thread