Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Old 10-19-2022, 01:21 PM
Sarnak

Talking “Rogue Errands quest” Faction Quest!

Just checking any done this quest lately ? Last post I saw was almost two years ago
Where it look like the second turn in wasn’t operating correctly .

Also was wondering if anyone knew faction points per turn in?

Yea I destroyed my epic turn in faction , was wanting to try fix it sooner or later LoL
Old 10-19-2022, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Unfortunately, with only a few exceptions, no one knows how many "points" of faction any mob/quest gives, because there's no way for us players to see.

On live, people used a program called ShowEQ, which let you see the "behind-the-scenes" faction numbers ... but that program is blocked here. So, whatever numbers you see in our wiki aren't from P99: they are taken from live (using Show EQ).

And of course, lots of faction numbers changed between 1999 and modern EQ, which is why you can't rely on those numbers. Instead, you just have to experiment and see what works ... or search the forum history (and maybe the subreddit also) for anyone who has already experimented with that faction.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-13-2022, 02:43 PM
Kobold

If it's Stanos you're worried about, you can sneak-turn in items to him. Someone else just has to give the passphrase to summon him
Old 11-15-2022, 06:14 PM
Sarnak

O sorry I meant to reply back ! After I got the money saved up for the epic I started doing the faction turn in, I was maxed hated after killing thousands of HHK guards for the 40k, Had to make a level 1 rogue , because the GM that gives the card is on same faction as stanos!

Yea he mashed my face in ! So got the level 1 rogue with 8 bags, came out dropped on ground , was only able to do 3 rotations, because the quest guy out side disappears at 5 or 6am can’t remember

Anyhow! After about the 7-8th rotation was threatening, then maybe 4-5 more rotations was indifferent. So wasn’t super bad after all to fix it!!