Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2019, 11:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi! You must be new here, or you'd know how I feel about not soloing. Congrats on 50.
Ha, well I know how you feel about being level 40 at least

Plush Bufnstuf
Old 11-27-2019, 07:37 AM
Planar Protector

Oh man I completely forgot about kedge entrance duh! Split is a pain in the ass but you can charm there and get crazy xp as shaman + high value loots and you’re right at ZL good 40-50 and a pro lvl camp so won’t be tons of people there
Old 11-27-2019, 08:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh man I completely forgot about kedge entrance duh! Split is a pain in the ass but you can charm there and get crazy xp as shaman + high value loots and you’re right at ZL good 40-50 and a pro lvl camp so won’t be tons of people there
Is this a thing on green? The level 34 charm listed on the wiki is SHM (255) on green, and the level 29 charm isn't powerful enough for the stuff in kedge as far as I can tell looking at the wiki.
Old 11-27-2019, 08:46 AM
Planar Protector

Now I do not know if the lvl 34 animal charm for shamans is in but I’d imagine you could buy it from the Druid vendor?? A Druid/Shm will need to chime in.
Old 11-27-2019, 08:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now I do not know if the lvl 34 animal charm for shamans is in but I’d imagine you could buy it from the Druid vendor?? A Druid/Shm will need to chime in.
It's on Analya in WK with the shaman pet summons, but like I said, is SHM (255) on green suggesting that shamans can't learn it.
Old 11-27-2019, 08:49 AM
Planar Protector

Buy it and try to scribe it!
Old 11-27-2019, 09:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn. I was going strong until I hit 40 (at least I kinda thought more than 1 level per day for over a month on a solo, untwinked shaman on a crowded server was strong). But it's been 2 days now and I've only gotten like 30% in. Phew.

I almost regretted not playing yet another enchanter today, since I likely would have been 50 already soloing one of those for this long (besides not having any interest in a guise or manastone).

How are the hell levels treating you who have reached them so far? I seem to remember 45 feeling worse for me in the past than 40 did, unfortunately. I think I can slowly power through 40, but I'm pretty sure that my exp grind to 50 will halt at 45 and I'll end up breaking up the grind with the guise camp and going after wisdom items I can solo before I get the energy back to finish pushing to 50; that 95 max starting wisdom on a troll is pretty brutal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hit a wall around 33 to 35. I'm at 36 now but it slowed way down and not because of the 35 hell level.... Just very hard to find a place to play in. I primarily duo with my buddy and we've literally ported all over looking for weird places to play. We ended up getting specs last night which was at least good money and decent xp. Some people are camping great xp spots for literally 12 hrs straight. I admire the ability to grind that hard, but would love some of those camps for the few hours I get to play after work. Hoping by the time I get to 40 more spots will open up but what I'm reading it doesn't look good. Kunark made it so easy during these levels.
Old 11-27-2019, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaneosak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hit a wall around 33 to 35. I'm at 36 now but it slowed way down and not because of the 35 hell level.... Just very hard to find a place to play in. I primarily duo with my buddy and we've literally ported all over looking for weird places to play. We ended up getting specs last night which was at least good money and decent xp. Some people are camping great xp spots for literally 12 hrs straight. I admire the ability to grind that hard, but would love some of those camps for the few hours I get to play after work. Hoping by the time I get to 40 more spots will open up but what I'm reading it doesn't look good. Kunark made it so easy during these levels.
What classes and races? There are a lot of level 30 and 35 guards in cities all around the world just begging to be farmed for fine steel and exp! Guard killing spots, other than rivervale and highkeep and maybe oggok/freeport, are usually a lot quieter than monster killing spots, and while they don't usually support a group they are good for solos and duos.
Old 11-27-2019, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Buy it and try to scribe it!
[Wed Nov 27 08:09:06 2019] Analya tells you, 'That'll be 12 platinum 8 gold 2 silver 9 copper for the Spell: Charm Animals.'
[Wed Nov 27 08:09:08 2019] You give 12 platinum 8 gold 2 silver 9 copper to Analya.
[Wed Nov 27 08:09:12 2019] Your class can never use the Spell: Charm Animals.
Old 11-27-2019, 09:27 AM
Orc

I remember duoing a lot with my shaman from 40-50 with monks in lguk. It was stupidly fast. But then again I don’t know how well monks are now in classic.
Closed Thread