Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2019, 11:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are you from that guild that took 5.5 hours to do FGs?
and you are why people call kingdom elitist.
Old 12-18-2019, 12:31 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veeshan31 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's RnF try not to take it so seriously.

Millburn Pennybags - Blue
Palmer Eldritch - Teal
Old 12-18-2019, 05:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veeshan31 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and you why people call lineage autistic
Old 12-18-2019, 11:22 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and you why people call lineage autistic
Im in kingdom not Lineage. I was just making a point.
Old 12-18-2019, 02:24 PM
Sarnak

Funny at all the butthurt people complaining about Kingdom. I’ve been apart of the guild since about a month before green. I hate drama, stupid people and assholes and won’t be apart of that. There’s none of that in the guild. There are some very passionate people about EQ and yes a few hardcore poopsockers I think but mostly a group of good people. Sure we have the first level 50 on classic and a lot of achievements. We have been planning and organizing for weeks of not months. So of course we will be doing all the raids before other guilds. And as far as I know we are in contact with other guilds and beginning the process of working together and sharing raids.

We have a great leadership structure and a lengthy set of rules and regulations all members must adhere too or face removal from the guild. I suggest reporting any problems to several members of the guild if you find someone being an asshole so the problem will be fixed.

With that said, I was grouped in SolA last night when a 29 monk from Lineage by the name of Flopper trained my group and I got dead. It almost looked like it was on purpose. Instead of bitching about it here and ripping the whole guild I sent a polite message thanking him for killing me and logged off and watched a movie. Get over it and move on.
Old 12-19-2019, 05:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust1d? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This. And it's not like this is a pvp server, getting that gear literally does nothing. They got people assigned camps etc. Quillmaine is perma locked.
This shit would be news to me, and I'm in the guild. This is definitely the most laid back, easygoing "major" raid guild I've encountered in any mmo. If anyone is locking something down it's their own initiative.
Old 12-19-2019, 06:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Quillmaine is perma locked.
You mean the person who is triggering QM spawns for others to kill? Yeah, what an asshole. I spend enough time in that zone to know you are talking out of your ass.

If you want perma-camped flying horses for loot rights, you need to shift your spectrum back to blue because that is not the case on teal at all.

How on earth do you function on a daily basis?
Old 12-19-2019, 07:11 AM
Planar Protector

That's Harms, who is famous for doing the same shit on blue. Spawning QM over and over to give away cloaks, and give away lionhide backpacks from spawning Groi. I think he does sell the ring of shadows, so yeah total asshole keeping those needed rings in circulation like that.
Old 12-22-2019, 08:09 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny at all the butthurt people complaining about Kingdom. I’ve been apart of the guild since about a month before green. I hate drama, stupid people and assholes and won’t be apart of that. There’s none of that in the guild. There are some very passionate people about EQ and yes a few hardcore poopsockers I think but mostly a group of good people. Sure we have the first level 50 on classic and a lot of achievements. We have been planning and organizing for weeks of not months. So of course we will be doing all the raids before other guilds. And as far as I know we are in contact with other guilds and beginning the process of working together and sharing raids.
No drama in the guild, just the drama ensuing from your members repeatedly training (trained again they did today in HHK) other players.
Old 12-22-2019, 09:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richco07 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No drama in the guild, just the drama ensuing from your members repeatedly training (trained again they did today in HHK) other players.
Go somewhere else to hunt? I don’t know. Get names and let an officer know and they will be dealt with I’m sure. Getting trained on sucks so I get it.
Closed Thread