Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2019, 12:48 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Can also confirm. Kingdom has Emperor crush camped 24/7. They are selling Dwarven ringmail tunics for 500p each. Its not fair.
Old 12-22-2019, 12:49 AM
Fire Giant

Oh bout every camp.. Currently in SolB At Efreeti.. kingdom is only at Efreeti.. so rest of zone is open. Oh also didn't linege get Fire giants today? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 12-22-2019, 01:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myea [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can also confirm. Kingdom has Emperor crush camped 24/7. They are selling Dwarven ringmail tunics for 500p each. Its not fair.
Sad troll attempt.

Tunics don't go for more than 200p on Teal.

If you're camping Crush 24/7 name and shame, cause you're bad at EQ.
Old 12-22-2019, 01:23 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh also didn't linege get Fire giants today? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
guna have to start raiding FGs with single group to keep up with lineage clear times
Old 12-22-2019, 08:43 AM
Sarnak

Did it ever occur to people that all these same targets would be camped or locked down regardless of guild tag? Those people are going to do it no matter what.
Also, I have seen and grouped with way more Lineage, Black Lotus and Kittens then Kingdom. I guess all those “terrible players” are all level 50 and camping emperor crush so I don’t see them.
Old 12-22-2019, 09:25 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Kittens is a garbage tier guild full of bads.
Old 12-22-2019, 10:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agian not true. As I was in Lguk earlier we had Frenzy. Every other camp in Lguk was taken by non Kingdom group.. oh we had sent as well along with frenzy sorry. But I believe duo was at lord, Enc solo at king, Duo at AM, Some druid at elder.
So why is peggy cloak on lockdown? Literally a kingdom guy parked at every quill spawn point. Most of the real important stuff is locked. I guarantee nobody is getting naggy or box anytime soon.
Old 12-22-2019, 10:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natewest1987 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ll say this much - the problem with these “mega guilds” is the entitlement that they breed, and with that, lack of actual consideration for anyone else’s play time.
be the change you wish to see in the world, be the robin hood
Old 12-22-2019, 10:25 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust1d? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So why is peggy cloak on lockdown? Literally a kingdom guy parked at every quill spawn point. Most of the real important stuff is locked. I guarantee nobody is getting naggy or box anytime soon.
It's not on lockdown. We've camped it as a group a few times is all. Also, one of our members, Harms, camps Groi pretty frequently and then informs people in the zone when Quillmane spawns. The free Quillmanes infuriates certain people for some unknown reason.
Old 12-22-2019, 10:38 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust1d? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's Harms, who is famous for doing the same shit on blue. Spawning QM over and over to give away cloaks, and give away lionhide backpacks from spawning Groi. I think he does sell the ring of shadows, so yeah total asshole keeping those needed rings in circulation like that.
Closed Thread