Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2019, 10:52 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's Harms, who is famous for doing the same shit on blue. Spawning QM over and over to give away cloaks, and give away lionhide backpacks from spawning Groi. I think he does sell the ring of shadows, so yeah total asshole keeping those needed rings in circulation like that.
Yeah and Afeign, He goes back and forth between Emperor Crush and Scryler camp taking all the fat loots.
Old 12-22-2019, 12:04 PM
Fire Giant

God afeign soooo rude I heard he is stealing all the df pawns in ec he’s soooo evil[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 12-22-2019, 02:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem with both servers is the insular nature of both shitty mega zergs.

Spam guild invites on random people in noob zones 6 weeks ago, and now only group with ‘those’ people. Never invite non guildies, duo/trio every camp, never try and interact within community. The whole reason of a new server is to spend bulk hours weeding out the bads and making lasting friendships. I have 4-5 blue guildies and long p99 friends from the top end who are in Kingdom and are just amazed at the amount of outright terrible players they have.

Seal team is identical, just more malicious and entitled in general. You will 100% be trained out of a camp by seal team dudes if you step on their turf. 80% are really, really bad at eq. A few are legit brilliant, some top folk. Easy to give both a miss as classic raiding right now in both guilds is literally afk auto attack snooze Zerg to farm stoppers and scales.
Amen brother

<The A-Team>
Old 12-22-2019, 06:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem with both servers (I have a 50, and alts on both) is the insular nature of both shitty mega zergs.

Spam guild invites on random people in noob zones 6 weeks ago, and now only group with ‘those’ people. Never invite non guildies, duo/trio every camp, never try and interact within community. The whole reason of a new server is to spend bulk hours weeding out the bads and making lasting friendships. Teal for instance you can not group anywhere in a pug except highkeep as for no reason, kingdom only group with kingdom. I have 4-5 blue guildies and long p99 friends from the top end who are in Kingdom and are just amazed at the amount of outright terrible players they have.

Seal team is identical, just more malicious and entitled in general. You will 100% be trained out of a camp by seal team dudes if you step on their turf. 80% are really, really bad at eq. A few are legit brilliant, some top folk. Easy to give both a miss as classic raiding right now in both guilds is literally afk auto attack snooze Zerg to farm stoppers and scales.
Kingdom is a mix of both experienced and inexperienced players; both in terms of raiding and EQ in general. There's nothing wrong with being inexperienced. As long as they listen and learn. Don't know why you're hating on a guild for not being elitist assholes, but you do you man.

As for always grouping with other guildies, of course we're gonna look to group with friends/guildies before looking for people we don't know. That's just human nature. I did the same thing before joining a guild on green/teal. I would always check friends list for replacements or when LFG before trying people I didn't know.

Also, one of the main benefits for doing guild groups is so we can do need before greed to get people geared. Sucks to be camping something like Yak/FBSS or whatever for hours and hours, finally have one drop, and have it go to someone who's just gonna sell it rather than someone who actually needs it.
Old 12-22-2019, 08:06 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimgor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and have it go to someone who's just gonna sell it rather than someone who actually needs it.
You mean like selling it to someone who needs it so they can in turn buy something that they need instead?

THE AUDACITY!

You guys were unapologetically training n HHK again today. That doesn't make you look bad at all nope.
Old 12-22-2019, 08:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sad troll attempt.

Tunics don't go for more than 200p on Teal.

If you're camping Crush 24/7 name and shame, cause you're bad at EQ.
Tunic is worth about 1200p because of the resists and sometimes the guard drops fine steel which is great for powerleveling. But of course Kingdom always has it on lock including the taskmaster. Its like they never think that maybe some of us want a chance at the whip he drops too.
Old 12-22-2019, 08:47 PM
Fire Giant

Damn dude you sure whine a lot, on both of your forum accounts.
Old 12-22-2019, 09:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richco07 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean like selling it to someone who needs it so they can in turn buy something that they need instead?

THE AUDACITY!

You guys were unapologetically training n HHK again today. That doesn't make you look bad at all nope.
MOAR HHK TEARS!!!!

you people crying about shit being on lock are in for a rude fuckin awakening when shit is actually on lock.
Old 12-22-2019, 10:02 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MOAR HHK TEARS!!!!

you people crying about shit being on lock are in for a rude fuckin awakening when shit is actually on lock.
hurr hurr you crying hurr hurr

What are you, 12 years old? I wasn't the one getting trained, just watching shit heads like you do it to others.
Old 12-22-2019, 11:08 PM
Sarnak

Zergs are not classic. It ruins MY experience. Now things like /list and random turn in exp being gimped is extremely classic, and makes MY classic experience that much more classic.
Closed Thread