Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2020, 03:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It might take video evidence to prove it to a GM, but I was there and saw it happen first hand. You guys can wait for the vids, I'm content with my own eyes when it comes to making statements.
Funny how after the UN reviewed the footage last night and BL still didnt get any legitimacy to their claim. And the loot still went to ST & Kingdom after video review. FUNNY HOW THAT WORKS. Proof is in the vids guys. Get rekt. Keep your finger pointing out of here until the UN reviews the footage.
Old 02-01-2020, 03:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you saying you are better than me at this game? Just wondering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-01-2020, 08:37 PM
Kobold

This was 3rd repop of dragons since merge? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Has Seal Team secured all 6?
Old 02-01-2020, 08:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was 3rd repop of dragons since merge? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The first 2 were patch/quake so both dragon at same time. It is against the rule to engage 2 at once so 4 dragons have been slayed, i am pretty sure the force of Kingdom got the others.
Old 02-01-2020, 09:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheefpoker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny how after the UN reviewed the footage last night and BL still didnt get any legitimacy to their claim. And the loot still went to ST & Kingdom after video review. FUNNY HOW THAT WORKS. Proof is in the vids guys. Get rekt. Keep your finger pointing out of here until the UN reviews the footage.
Funny how I give zero fucks because I don't need vids to know what I saw. You guys do your UN thing though...I'm sure it's totally legit and nobody lies through their teeth to slither out of being held accountable.
Old 02-01-2020, 10:49 PM
Fire Giant

So eyewitness accounts are more accurate than video now eh? Cool
Old 02-02-2020, 12:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheefpoker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
be very careful what you wish for
Old 02-02-2020, 12:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This was the first Vox that ST has gotten.
Old 02-02-2020, 12:47 AM
Sarnak

Here was my response to this thread in our guild's discord.

PhatezToday at 9:38 PM
@everyone Please do not participate or generate thread in RNF to gloat about Seal Team kills. It is was cringeworthy to read that thread today. There is nothing wrong with having pride in your accomplishments but hold yourselves to a higher standard.

Best,

Phatez
Old 02-02-2020, 01:06 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats so awesome
Not playing, Saw your dwarf ass running a muck in ToV