Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2020, 09:38 AM
Fire Giant

Woohoo grats y'all.

But I'm pretty sure we killed it in aftermath by dragging whole zone to opposite corner and killed the tunare before the mobs got back to us. Kelza was on his bard with the kite, then we engaged Tunare n dropped the kite / killed the mob before they got to us. The mobs did come back and wipe most of us but we still won /Nod.

But nice y'all got to do that way since the quake repoped it all on ya that day before ugh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2020, 10:30 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Woohoo grats y'all.

But I'm pretty sure we killed it in aftermath by dragging whole zone to opposite corner and killed the tunare before the mobs got back to us. Kelza was on his bard with the kite, then we engaged Tunare n dropped the kite / killed the mob before they got to us. The mobs did come back and wipe most of us but we still won /Nod.

But nice y'all got to do that way since the quake repoped it all on ya that day before ugh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naethyn was banned during that time so we give him a break. He considers the time he was banned unaccounted for. So this makes sense. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2020, 10:36 AM
Fire Giant

Lol I forgot he got banned during those crazy rant n flame post, so happy they let him back. And Mr bbeta too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And woohoo Mr shadow with the fancy new belt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2020, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

Grats! I hope this becomes the new norm. Clearing growth is a slog and I welcome any changes that make Tunare faster.
Old 02-12-2020, 12:08 PM
Fire Giant

Well I don't know if they changed it, but only reason guilds didn't kite the zone trash before, is we were told it was against the mechanics of Tunare and could be raid suspended for it.

So the way around that was to kite as far away from Tunare and then engage + drop kite same time so not breaking the rule of kiting mobs while engaged on tunare, and then dps burn Tunare before trash makes it back to the raid.
Old 02-12-2020, 12:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I don't know if they changed it, but only reason guilds didn't kite the zone trash before, is we were told it was against the mechanics of Tunare and could be raid suspended for it.

So the way around that was to kite as far away from Tunare and then engage + drop kite same time so not breaking the rule of kiting mobs while engaged on tunare, and then dps burn Tunare before trash makes it back to the raid.
Ding ding ding! That's the difference here.
Old 02-12-2020, 12:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ding ding ding! That's the difference here.
Did they make it so you can kite the mobs and it not be an exploit anymore? Or did y'all do the drag away kite and drop just before engage burn Tunare like we did in am? I am confused Mr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2020, 12:30 PM
Sarnak

We ran them as far away as we could and sacrificed the bard, then did burst DPS to kill her before the ball of death hit us. Consider it practice for Jorlleag!
Old 02-12-2020, 12:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We ran them as far away as we could and sacrificed the bard, then did burst DPS to kill her before the ball of death hit us. Consider it practice for Jorlleag!
Ah ha, thank you monrezz, my mind was boggled trying to figure out what y'all did different lol. Naethyn threw me off with the first time thing, I was like what?? lol.

Jorlleag is a pain but it's kinda fun too...crazy it's like the hardest dragon now...hope they fix it one day...make it not Regen Mana so fast or whatever it does. Plus the ch recast is so random, sometimes right away sometimes 10 secs later, very annoying dragon /nod.

But ya the Tunare, I would like to do that burst dps thing sometimes but me personally, I still love the clear so much, and all the happy alts get fashion armor too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sorry to spam y'all's recruit thread, just bored at work and being nosey. Glad yall kicking butt and winning eq too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2020, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

Congrats on being the new #1 guild. First sont now tunare zerg strat. Amazing that riot is now the #2 guild.
Closed Thread