Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2019, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

Default Level 40

Damn. I was going strong until I hit 40 (at least I kinda thought more than 1 level per day for over a month on a solo, untwinked shaman on a crowded server was strong). But it's been 2 days now and I've only gotten like 30% in. Phew.

I almost regretted not playing yet another enchanter today, since I likely would have been 50 already soloing one of those for this long (besides not having any interest in a guise or manastone).

How are the hell levels treating you who have reached them so far? I seem to remember 45 feeling worse for me in the past than 40 did, unfortunately. I think I can slowly power through 40, but I'm pretty sure that my exp grind to 50 will halt at 45 and I'll end up breaking up the grind with the guise camp and going after wisdom items I can solo before I get the energy back to finish pushing to 50; that 95 max starting wisdom on a troll is pretty brutal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 11-26-2019 at 10:04 PM..
Old 11-26-2019, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

You could probably do hag tower or 4th floor guards in highkeep til 41/42, could also try charming a high lvl alligator in CT and go to town with it. Perhaps Oggok guards? Lotta these suggestions are heavily camped if I think of something else I’ll PM yah
Old 11-26-2019, 10:36 PM
Planar Protector

Maybe solo window room in SolB? I think after you kill a shaman you can charm its pet too once you get a camp broken? Hell my bard is 39 hit me up on Occisa and I’ll duo wit ya
Old 11-26-2019, 10:45 PM
Fire Giant

I was 50 shm weeks ago try not soloing

Plush Bufnstuf
Old 11-26-2019, 10:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiQuid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He means get monk friends who can split tough pulls and avoid dying while breaking into exp camps! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-26-2019, 10:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkmarino [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He means get monk friends who can split tough pulls and avoid dying while breaking into exp camps! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rangers work too situationally

Plush Bufnstuf
Old 11-26-2019, 10:59 PM
Sarnak

Congrats on 40, you are halfway to 50!

https://wiki.project1999.com/Experience_table
Old 11-26-2019, 11:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiQuid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rangers work too situationally
Yeah ranger feign death is super successful and particularly convincing even to other players, right down to the added detail of how they have to run back to their corpse naked just like a real death.
Old 11-26-2019, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You could probably do hag tower or 4th floor guards in highkeep til 41/42, could also try charming a high lvl alligator in CT and go to town with it. Perhaps Oggok guards? Lotta these suggestions are heavily camped if I think of something else I’ll PM yah
I've done all those and enjoyed them, but yeah, stuff being busy pushes me to the quiet spots even if they aren't primo exp locations.

Quote:
Hi! You must be new here, or you'd know how I feel about not soloing. Congrats on 50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by this user was banned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congrats on 40, you are halfway to 50!

https://wiki.project1999.com/Experience_table
Yeah yeah. But raw exp numbers aren't quite the same as effective leveling time.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 11-26-2019 at 11:13 PM..
Old 11-26-2019, 11:48 PM
Kobold

No chance of parking him until Kunark comes along? We all know EQ v1.0 wasn't exactly drowning in high level content. I will probably park mine in the 30s and move on to another character until there are more interesting things to do.
Closed Thread