Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2019, 12:51 PM
Sarnak

Default Quid Rilstone camp

To everyone that doesnt know how to spawn quid: you nonstop kill phs for about 1-2h and maybe meet him once at one of few spawn spots in a certain area in rathe mount. A guy from shit team is close, camps a different mob and doesnt kill a single ph. With /pet attack he sees Quid is up, he looks for him and kills/loot him. His response is: Its Fte, call a GM.
Is that ok?
Old 12-16-2019, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

dick move but I think its technically legal

you have to be on spawn points to claim them in outdoor/roaming spawn zones but usually players won't snipe other peoples named if they have knowledge of a person camping and clearing PH to spawn it

name and shame
Old 12-16-2019, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

why is the pet attack exploit/bug still on P99? They removed the old classic "feature' of being able to send tells to rares to know that they spawned, so why only let pet users use this bug/exploit only.

Ya, you used to be able to do /tell quillmane your cloak is mine nd if quillmane was up in the zone it would send the message, if not up in zone it would say no player with that name or whatever.
Old 12-16-2019, 01:09 PM
Sarnak

Talking about Mangosteeen or BitS on forums. Thanks for the replies.
Old 12-17-2019, 02:17 AM
Kobold

The GM messaged me and said I am in the rights on that kill. He was up for over 2mins and the location of his death as he roamed as very far from his spawn point. I also just happened to logged in and saw him roamed by. All info and logs were obtained by Guide Gerlach. Everything you said has been false, even down to me saying the things u said. You then go onto my trade post and started bashing me which the GM went and deleted already. Keep this up and we'll see.
Old 12-17-2019, 04:25 AM
Sarnak

I was wondering if this was going to pop up on the forums. Here is the conversation I had with both Mango and Zwiebeck (Tofu). Your explanation of the events and what actually transpired are quite different.

Enjoy!

https://imgur.com/a/0zoCHt5
Last edited by Phatez; 12-17-2019 at 04:34 AM..
Old 12-17-2019, 04:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The GM messaged me and said I am in the rights on that kill. He was up for over 2mins and the location of his death as he roamed as very far from his spawn point. I also just happened to logged in and saw him roamed by. All info and logs were obtained by Guide Gerlach. Everything you said has been false, even down to me saying the things u said. You then go onto my trade post and started bashing me which the GM went and deleted already. Keep this up and we'll see.
U were at Berserker spawn point for about 2 hours afk or whatever but u didnt log in right when he came up. Lie!
When he spawned u were running all over the area like crazy looking for him. Lie!
u should play a single player game, you are incompatible to play with others since u lack respect.
your reptutation is like that, u are a dickhead, heared stories from AC camp...
You didnt kill a single ph!
If everyone would "play nice", we wouldnt need any of that stupid rules.
But its a waste of time to discuss with a dickhead anyways! I hope you do better in RL, I hope for your fellows.
Old 12-17-2019, 07:37 AM
Sarnak

Move to RnF!!!!
Never met a good quest he didn't have to do twice.
Old 12-17-2019, 10:47 PM
Fire Giant

It's legal but a pretty faggy thing to do if you're sitting on the girdle mob for multi-hours I'd say but of course that's what P99 is all about though, maximizing the length of the hair on your neck. People will use the /pet attack shit as long as it's in game, I've used it myself to get spawns. Since he's camping the girdle mob nearby , he's obviously gonna have /pet attack quid macro he presses every so often and go look for it. That's a 2k head that drops. If someone can camp two mobs at the same time for big plat items they are gonna do it, pet attack just makes it ultra easy unfortunately for you.
Last edited by zaneosak; 12-17-2019 at 10:53 PM..
Old 12-17-2019, 10:53 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did indeed say this. If the mob is roamer, you need to engage it relatively fast. It was up for over 2 minutes before it was engaged by someone else. You need to be aware of it's spawn location and engage it. If it's a static spawn that does not roam (hadden, Dyllin etc) you have a couple minutes to engage.
Closed Thread