Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 04:22 PM
Banned

Whether Bill Cooper believed what he was selling is irrelevant to whether it was true. You can believe the sky is pink, but that doesn't make it so.

I can't force you to stop believing in something, regardless of how absurd it is. If I had that power, I'd focus on religion before silly Internet conspiracy theories. Alas, I do not.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshakur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5dOVrCVlEN0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
WHY U DO THIS??
Old 02-16-2012, 07:20 PM
Banned

So the group of inbreds who believe this imaginary drivel has just gained a new member. Congratulations Convict, you can now never be taken seriously again.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:26 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now, in regards to Coopers "prediction:"

He said both America and Israel would be attacked. He was wrong.
That was the CNN article, you know what "a CNN reporter and his little camera crew could do what all the money and all the assets and intricate web spun by the intelligence apparatus could never do, find OBL".

Quote:
He said Osama bin Laden would not be behind the attacks, which I imagine would have quite irritated Osama bin Laden.
Right, Tim Osman was just a scapegoat.

Quote:
He said the attack would result in guns being taken anyway. He was wrong.
He got the date of the attack wrong.
He said if it didn't manifest within the next couple of weeks, it eventually would, because they hadn't taken the guns yet. America is the only country with a large enough armed populace to stop mass enslavement of the entire human race, which would be the endgame here.

Quote:
He says nothing about the method of attack, despite foreign policy wonks actually knowing about Project Bojinka. Huge fail here.

Cooper had been throwing shit at the wall to see what stuck for years. Some finally stuck, but to think that's anything close to a prediction is nothing more than a cognitive malfunction. Sorry.
Every prediction he made in Behold a Pale Horse came true... besides the one where he said Manuel Noriega couldn't be tried in an American court as he was head of a sovereign nation. But he was.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Every prediction he made in Behold a Pale Horse came true
I can't take people who believe in aliens seriously. You're either trolling or insane.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:40 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

He didn't predict anything about aliens. He said when he was on a submarine as navy admiral they saw UFO's dancing in and out of the water.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:41 PM
Banned

Also I do believe in aliens. Why is our isolated planet in a bajillion different galaxies with a kazillion stars/solar systems a piece the only one capable of life?

I can't take anyone who doesn't believe in extraterrestrial life seriously.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He didn't predict anything about aliens. He said when he was on a submarine as navy admiral they saw UFO's dancing in and out of the water.
That's interesting considering the highest rank he achieved in the Navy was First Class Petty Officer before being discharged.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:45 PM
Banned

Way to read too deeply into that #assburgers
Old 02-16-2012, 07:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also I do believe in aliens. Why is our isolated planet in a bajillion different galaxies with a kazillion stars/solar systems a piece the only one capable of life?

I can't take anyone who doesn't believe in extraterrestrial life seriously.
I don't recall saying that our isolated planet in a bajilion different galaxies with a kazillion star/solar system is the only one capable of life.

But I do feel comfortable saying that the chances of them having visited this planet are about the same chances Bill Cooper had after he shot at law enforcement: none.
Closed Thread