Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2020, 03:56 PM
Aviak

Default how long do you have after afk pop up until you're kicked from list?

I have been at jboots all day and am #2 on the list. I have to pick up my son from daycare is 3.5 hours though. I see the afk pop up is coming about every 8-12 minutes... curious to know how long i have to click that button after it pops up before I get kicked from the list. It's a 15-20 minute round trip to pick up my boy in prime time traffic lol. Unfortunately, I have no one around who can play for me while i do my trip. Fingers crossed 2 drop in the next couple hours.
Old 02-04-2020, 04:02 PM
Sarnak

The afk checks come every 5-15 minutes.

From this /list rules:

“ If you do not respond to an AFK Check by the time the next one is requested, you will be removed from the list.”

So in a best case scenario, you get an afk check at 15 minutes, and the next one at 15 minutes after that. Worst case, you get one at like 5-7 minutes, and the next one comes relatively quickly too (5-7 minutes). Just luck of the draw. You could have as long as 30 minutes, or as short as 10-15 minutes.
Old 02-04-2020, 04:06 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The afk checks come every 5-15 minutes.

From this /list rules:

“ If you do not respond to an AFK Check by the time the next one is requested, you will be removed from the list.”

So in a best case scenario, you get an afk check at 15 minutes, and the next one at 15 minutes after that. Worst case, you get one at like 5-7 minutes, and the next one comes relatively quickly too (5-7 minutes). Just luck of the draw. You could have as long as 30 minutes, or as short as 10-15 minutes.
ok cool. thanks for the info. it's gonna be close haha
Closed Thread