Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2020, 06:56 PM
Orc

Default After hitting 50, and listed items over = game stale?

Leveled up fairly quick when classic launched. The launch rush was fun as hell. Even doing legacy items In a list was super fun. Sounds weird, but there was some magic about camping MS for 70+ hours with a bunch of dudes and talking smack, Was super fun. Now many months later since launch, still in classic, no more legacy items. Tried multiple alts, groups drying up, no rush to try to hit 25, or 35 to get alts legacy items. So those levels are just the same as everything else.

It’s just stale man, raided for a bit. Meh it’s cool I guess... There’s just so many rules to even have fun. Gotta wait at ent, can’t go past this. Don’t attack that mob unless everyone in that raid fully dies etc. You almost need a raid “rule sheet” next to you at all times.

I do really love the /list mechanic makes it sort of a new game. Wish they would do AC/FBSS or something and add a minimUm level so I can “kinda play a new game” Focus on getting alts to that level or something. Makes me look forward to doing something.

Here’s hoping epic items will be /listed!

Sure I can still camp stuff solo, but dam so boring being by yourself for hours, and hours. Something about a bunch of people in a camp bitching about missing AFK checks made the game really fun.

/rant off
Old 06-12-2020, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

ur probably really very super gay, but thats ok, it's a good thing right now

don't tell me ur married and have lotsa kids, go to church, work, and pay taxes either, that's something the gayest dudes do freely in this day and age not even to hide how gay they are anymore
Old 06-12-2020, 07:03 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ur probably really very super gay, but thats ok, it's a good thing right now

don't tell me ur married and have lotsa kids, go to church, work, and pay taxes either, that's something the gayest dudes do freely in this day and age not even to hide how gay they are anymore
I’m prob gonna turn out like this guy finding something to do, I think that’s all that’s left to do atm is become a EQ Forum troll
Old 06-12-2020, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spineripper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m prob gonna turn out like this guy finding something to do, I think that’s all that’s left to do atm is become a EQ Forum troll
thats what happened to me, make sure to delete and reroll tho
Old 06-12-2020, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

The game starts at 60

Meaning you can expand your character through gear, exploration, tadeskills, socializing , etc
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-12-2020, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The game starts at 60

Meaning you can expand your character through gear, exploration, tadeskills, socializing , etc
OP already explained they dont have what it takes to get an epic and join an uber guild.
Old 06-12-2020, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

If you don't want to roll up a twink or try to do some raiding, take a break from the game.

You'll be back. They always come back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niIX0QcYRzE
Old 06-12-2020, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

everquest is a drug
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-12-2020, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everquest is a drug

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-12-2020, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

Consider blue.
Closed Thread