Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2020, 02:09 PM
Fire Giant

Shouldn't this post also say Red server doesn't matter? If your defense is they are Beta for green. Or possibly named EQ doesn't matter? Bc your playing a 20 year old game? I mean come on the peak of your life, only thing that matters is trolling on forums of a 20 year old game? Man thats gotta be one the most depressing things in human history.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 06-03-2020, 02:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finesteel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agree with Snortles. Green has new content, items, and more levels to look forward to. Blue is old, tired and worn out. It’s all been done on blue and it’s an infinite black hole of pointlessness.
Lol? what new content? its not new.......

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 06-03-2020, 02:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart1983 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess I don't understand people still playing on Blue. We've always known it was the beta server. We now have the real server that came from years of testing on blue, but for some reason people still play there. I just find it bizarre. Maybe we just need a wipe on Blue and let people copy over their Green toons for testing purposes when needed?
Cause people dont want to start over man some people have years and years built into their characters with many epics and items

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 06-03-2020, 02:26 PM
Fire Giant

I think the only thing that matters is that Chortles is not good at pvp.
Old 06-03-2020, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Not mattering doesn’t matter.
Old 06-03-2020, 02:29 PM
Fire Giant

What Zekayy said. Green brings nothing at all New to the game. I play on green, havn't experienced anything new ever minus stuff I guess that isn't classic like Clickys/recharge/UI...I <3 green. But there is pretty much 0 difference from blue and green.

My vote is always the same, do what brings you enjoyment. If you want to play blue, play blue. If you want 2 waste your already pointless life on RNF, by all means keep it up your doing wunderbar!
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 06-03-2020, 02:31 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=65249
Old 06-03-2020, 02:59 PM
Fire Giant

Im confused are you showing us the 4/10000s of times you met a player an won? Not saying your bad or anything, but like 4 SS (one of which you burned HT at like lvl 6? to kill a lowbie) doesn't really show anything to us. So w/o real evidence peeps will think your bad.. Hell flag on your beloved green and stream for hours see how well you do[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 06-03-2020, 03:02 PM
Fire Giant

Looking through your SS theres a few you killed nakked peeps. Sometimes you took no dmg at all. Meaning players afk.. thats not pvp...fyi. thats PVE.
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 06-03-2020, 03:24 PM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the only thing that matters is that Chortles is good at pvp.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread