Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2020, 09:56 AM
Kobold

Default 26 warrior, hunting spots

Hi, recent changes to exp have shaken things up somewhat, and I'd like to pose this question. I'm looking for hunting spots for a level 26 ogre warrior. I had pondered permafrost, seeing quite some activity there since the change, but I'm not sure how bind point would work for an ogre.

Where would you suggest? Obviously it needs to be a popular group destination, I dont fancy soloing. My warrior currently sits in upper guk and has for the past 7 levels, but I'm getting somewhat tired of the place.
Old 03-30-2020, 07:05 PM
Fire Giant

Unrest, High Keep, Sol A, MM Pond (though maybe less good now), CT maybe, SK gnolls maybe, Splitpaw maybe. Perma sounds cool, but schleping out there sounds like a pita, esp as an evil melee.
Old 04-03-2020, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

As an evil melee, your options didn't really change much. One upside is that others that play soloing classes will probably branch out to some of the buffed zones, making the usual spots less crowded.

Unrest has certainly had less people when I've played there in a last week. Haven't been able to find a yard group on my wizard due to the lack of teens players.