Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 05:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainingvodka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i <3 you too glaani.
Right back at ya! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-30-2010, 01:42 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Made a Ogre SK named Balog and ran him over to EC for leveling. He's at four so I imagine that's pretty casual. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to have a DE SK back on Veeshan with EQ Live right around Kunark. Figured I would try some more HP's with the Ogre this time around. It's definitely awesome to see people in the old zones again.
Old 11-30-2010, 03:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephrana [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am enjoying playing EQ again. it makes me happy like you would not believe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone from Tunare knows that Sephrana was a bard. Well Sephrana on p99 is *gasp* a bard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Feel free to send me a tell to chat if you get bored or need a friend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I am very friendly and have very few friends on p99 so far. that's why i'm soliciting my old eq friends to come back and play now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm just running around the area near freeport and relaxing - hanging out....being me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I might regret this... :P

/wave Seph
Old 11-30-2010, 12:59 PM
Large Rat

Hey y'all, I just joined p99 and started an dark elf SK last night(name's Feleti). I'm only level 2 and it's been a blast exploring, getting lost, and dying repeatedly - basically reliving being a silly kid!

I'm also remembering how playing EQ by yourself with nobody to chat with can be such a drag! If anyone else wants to start a new character or has one around my level and wants to be leveling buddies, it would be great! Also I could always use advice on how to not be so terrible at the game. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Adair; 11-30-2010 at 01:16 PM..
Old 11-30-2010, 02:29 PM
Aviak

ive been 49 since may, just running around buffing nubs, smelling roses, and fiending for some kunark. learning my way around the underused parts of guk, its like going to the mall and shit.

Lethok
Old 11-30-2010, 02:58 PM
Sarnak

Lol i've been playing since may, and haven't even really tried to hit 50
Currently I'm hitting 43, and I've spent all my time farming stuff so I can enjoy playing with the best possible gear without raiding.
As a solo paladin I've made almost 26k (in the last month) which I thought as a Paladin was always impossible (in classic eq anyways).

This server really rocks because it thrives on player interaction.
If I had been rushing through the game to hit 50 I would prbly have been bored right now,
and would not have my cool-ass soulfire.

Hmm now off to farm enough to get my jboots MQ..
getting sick of begging for SoW's [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-01-2010, 02:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol i've been playing since may, and haven't even really tried to hit 50
Currently I'm hitting 43, and I've spent all my time farming stuff so I can enjoy playing with the best possible gear without raiding.
As a solo paladin I've made almost 26k (in the last month) which I thought as a Paladin was always impossible (in classic eq anyways).

This server really rocks because it thrives on player interaction.
If I had been rushing through the game to hit 50 I would prbly have been bored right now,
and would not have my cool-ass soulfire.

Hmm now off to farm enough to get my jboots MQ..
getting sick of begging for SoW's [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is multiquesting on this server now???
Old 12-01-2010, 03:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyFuj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On selected quests.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:06 AM
Orc

Level 18. Been in Oasis the last couple of nights and met lots of great people!

Can anyone that knows list for me the best places to find a group on this server through the 20s. Put them in order from most popular to least. (Thanks in advance to any who help)
Old 12-01-2010, 10:20 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Trimm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyFuj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe its only for Jboots right now, but they plan on adding many of the popular MQ quests (Epics, etc.).

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Cats on the moon not happening on my watch.
Closed Thread