Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2018, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

^ 30 hours a week of red [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-21-2018, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerwin 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Facts:

Tunes a faggot

Tune literally helped a dude irl that acted like a female to him and got full suite of bis gear and epic, he thought he had some e GF LOL

Ive heard so many other stories about him doing this to fake females in game as well.

Has not had pussy in probably 5 years or more, once you figure out how much of your life you have wasted playing on this no pop, no pvp server you will regret it and it will be too late.

Keep on acting like you relevant tho, everyone who had skill left red, any autistic kid with no job could run a guild here and be sucessful killing non contested dragons.
if thats the case i have alot of E boyfriends as well

and no u cant be one of them

i can get a much better gay dude
Old 05-21-2018, 03:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ 30 hours a week of red [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not even close, lollipop. Funny as hell though you think you know me. Think you've got me all figured out. You're even more clueless than Tune_stalker.

You two belong on the Jerry Springer Show. Holding hands and crying to the nation how Tune ruined your life.

Total fails, but funny as hell.

Again, thank you!
Old 05-21-2018, 03:33 PM
Banned

Not sure who this "Tune" guy is, but he's pretty good at guitar
Old 05-21-2018, 03:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i have alot of E boyfriends
Old 05-21-2018, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not even close, lollipop. Funny as hell though you think you know me. Think you've got me all figured out. You're even more clueless than Tune_stalker.

You two belong on the Jerry Springer Show. Holding hands and crying to the nation how Tune ruined your life.

Total fails, but funny as hell.

Again, thank you!
30 hours one week?
Old 05-21-2018, 09:22 PM
Aviak

Exclamation

Rustled_by_tune spending A LOT of time compiling posts over here
Old 05-21-2018, 09:54 PM
Banned

good job tune
Old 05-22-2018, 12:51 AM
Orc

Confirmed you are not a cheater? Are you high? You are one of the scumbags who has been 100% confirmed to be a cheater. It is not a rumor nor loose allegations. The GMs investigated you and found enough evidence to ban several accounts of yours. On a well run server you would be perma banned across all your toons.
Old 05-22-2018, 06:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune_rustler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

you should look in the mirror cos you know you are white knighting for tune, who is a serial cheater, confirmed multi-able times by his bans and suspensions from game masters (gms) oh you know the people who decide if someone was breaking the rules? yknow?

have you not noticed for every ban and suspension he has an excuse? got banned for macroquesting turn ins to increase faction gains? excuse never happened even though there was gm proof he did and most of his in game friends got banned for using the same program.

got suspended for boxing twice? excuse its not really cheating because I dont believe it should be considered cheating ( even though the rules of the servers clearly state no boxing )

endless reports from various different players during their various different times on the server over the past 7 years of tune using macroquest that allows him to see the location of people in the zone where people would hide in little nooks across the zone and tune would zone in and find them with in a minute. lots of the people reporting this used the same programs on the live servers and indicated tune acted exactly how someone would if they were running the program, generally you see him before he sees you yet still beelines for your location. There are players that hate each other but they find middle ground on acknowledging that tune is a serial cheater. what you forget is they have played eq for years on live and on this project and can pick a cheater when they see one.

oh the little fact that his guild recently got asked by the server owner to stop exploiting a raid mob. you think as a guild leader he did not know what his guild was doing?

these are just the some of the known facts.

now...are...you...sure...you're not the one stalking him? e-crushing on him? with your white knighting.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

here's a ts recording of all this friends who have moved on from the server to agnarr discussing how to use cheating programs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U362QnwLjR8&t=334s

one is his former guild leader and most of those are what he'd consider very good friends.

here is a video of his guild leader and very close friend selling loot out of the guild bank with tune's prior knowledge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_E373COSeQ

so maybe when you decide to white knight for someone you might want to not be fooled so easy.
Not one of those videos are of Tune. Fail evidence. Guilt by association. You knew then too.

I don't know Tune. Haven't spoken to him but twice. All these people claim all these bad things Tune has done and when I ask for proof, all I get is heresay and guilt by association videos.

Now I can hear your triggered little mind, lollipop. "Tune even admitted to being blanket banned for scripting." I know. Just not the five thousand other infractions you claim.

Now, before you start, I know I'm a below average player. Under geared, etc., etc.. I don't even play on R99 anymore mainly because I see no point in a one guild end game. Sanctuary is Discord only and if Ronin accepts people like you, well, that's telling.

The Tunare kite, that's using game mechanics. Does every guild clear every herb up to targets? No. They use mechanics and pull to their killbox. Training trash merbs away while tagging targets is common.

Tune_stalker, you need help. You spend too much time hatin on one person. Makes you look unstable. Most of RnF is you posting about Tune. I'm serious, you need help.
Closed Thread