Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2018, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagpieRockyl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is the church i want!!

undeNIAABLE miracle!
Clerics get this spell at level 1.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-21-2018, 03:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clerics get this spell at level 1.
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey more jesus less kendo dude

That's some foreign bull shit
woah woAh WOAH pal. We both know Jesus is a symbol used to communicate metaphysical values to the ignorant yokels. Jesus is there to bind communities together and create pro-societal value systems to improve as a species.

Kendo serves as the same function. But it's more athletic and instills deep martial traditions as well as offering an avenue for competition (important for a young male such as myself). The community element is promising and as our dear J says,

Quote:
Originally Posted by jogappa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah kendos dope and u might meet a girl

make friends w/ the sickest sensei older men and soak in their wisdom & dine with their children. be a good boy
Anything to add structure, discipline, purity of Thought and Respected outlets for Violence

my good chum
Old 05-21-2018, 10:39 PM
Fire Giant

Thumbs down

All of this only shows the power of the Dark Lord and its demonic minions, this trick is known to entities prone to harass unfaithful and lustful teenagers!

----------------------------------
[center]
Old 05-22-2018, 12:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm going 350 miles to Planned Parenthood tomorrow. Some of their clinics offer transgender services as part of their ongoing campaign to destroy the moral fabric of this nation, or something like that, and I decided to google image search what kind protesters I might encounter first thing in the morning. My 10 mins of research shows a STRONG correlation between being an ungodly baby killer and physical attractiveness. The data also suggests a negative correlation between people of faith and physical attractiveness.

I hypothesize that the OP would have better luck finding attractive females in places of sin rather than religious establishments.
this is good forum advice but it will take months of gaslighting to get him to follow it
Old 05-22-2018, 01:45 AM
Banned

Default /shudder

Old 05-22-2018, 08:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm going 350 miles to Planned Parenthood tomorrow. Some of their clinics offer transgender services as part of their ongoing campaign to destroy the moral fabric of this nation, or something like that, and I decided to google image search what kind protesters I might encounter first thing in the morning. My 10 mins of research shows a STRONG correlation between being an ungodly baby killer and physical attractiveness. The data also suggests a negative correlation between people of faith and physical attractiveness.

I hypothesize that the OP would have better luck finding attractive females in places of sin rather than religious establishments.
Fake news. You've never seen a Czech catholic girl apparently
Old 05-22-2018, 10:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fake news. You've never seen a Czech catholic girl apparently
mate

keep your hands off my cousins.

I think there may be a different qualitative population whomstdve churches in the liberal cuck zones of the NW compared to the Grand Splendid Texas

In fact, all the nice docile girls from my boyhood went to church and UNDOUBTEDLY still go to church.

maybe i shall return to texas to pluck from her oily bosom my fecund mate. in order to do this i will need my own estate upon which to plant the texan flag and Cross of Judas publicly. Privately I shall hold dearly my worn book of Tao and the symbols of Krishna. beneath the cellar door my ego rots. i have shot it through the eye. it writhes in darkness. You can hear its screeches on the first floor, the last remnants of pride and delusion. together with my Fecund mate we will chant to the Cult of Jesus and dance naked like elongated cherubim and i shall spray my seed in the fashion of the holy trinity into her womb. pokesan comes to the door. he is husky and upset. hehah you were cucked he says. i draw my katana, fully nude, and strike him across the forehead once. twice. it is the sign of the cross cut into his irish forehead. the blood streams into his eyes and obscures his Sinner vision. I expel him from my estate to protect my growing seed from his Vile Ways. The phone rings. it is patriam's campaign fun. I donate 100,000 dollars.

god IS good
Last edited by MagpieRockyl; 05-22-2018 at 11:04 AM..
Old 05-22-2018, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagpieRockyl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Privately I shall hold dearly my worn book of Tao and the symbols of Krishna
Old 05-22-2018, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
mate

keep your hands off my cousins.

I think there may be a different qualitative population whomstdve churches in the liberal cuck zones of the NW compared to the Grand Splendid Texas

In fact, all the nice docile girls from my boyhood went to church and UNDOUBTEDLY still go to church.

maybe i shall return to texas to pluck from her oily bosom my fecund mate. in order to do this i will need my own estate upon which to plant the texan flag and Cross of Judas publicly. Privately I shall hold dearly my worn book of Tao and the symbols of Krishna. beneath the cellar door my ego rots. i have shot it through the eye. it writhes in darkness. You can hear its screeches on the first floor, the last remnants of pride and delusion. together with my Fecund mate we will chant to the Cult of Jesus and dance naked like elongated cherubim and i shall spray my seed in the fashion of the holy trinity into her womb. pokesan comes to the door. he is husky and upset. hehah you were cucked he says. i draw my katana, fully nude, and strike him across the forehead once. twice. it is the sign of the cross cut into his irish forehead. the blood streams into his eyes and obscures his Sinner vision. I expel him from my estate to protect my growing seed from his Vile Ways. The phone rings. it is patriam's campaign fun. I donate 100,000 dollars.

god IS good
I like the part where a Persian calls asking for money. It ended with realism

PS: pokesan is most definitely husky so good call

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol
Old 05-22-2018, 11:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
this is the church i want!!

undeNIAABLE miracle!
See now, the party after that display of miracles is gonna be lit as f This is the type of church you need if you want to meet a future wife.

Only I recommend a different neighborhood.
Last edited by mickmoranis; 05-22-2018 at 11:35 AM..
Closed Thread