Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2015, 04:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make a Forage Macro and spend an afternoon foarging. You will be fine.
hehe I got to train 1 point in it first for that to work though iirc right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You obviously don't bother buffing much :S.
hehe if you ever spent any time with me you konw I play a lot of buff classes and haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate buffing lol
Old 10-31-2015, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

Well to put it nicely, you done fucked up.

Get a level and pray it gives you a point

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 10-31-2015, 08:01 PM
Banned

hehe yep thats how i feelin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-01-2015, 11:54 PM
Banned

The RESULTS ARE IN!

at level 52 ding I got 5 more pracitcies and now can forage like a level 1 yay
Old 11-01-2015, 11:56 PM
Planar Protector

Woot woot. Now you just have to reroll on blue and Join DaP and it will be worth it to play a Druid.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 11-02-2015, 12:28 AM
Banned

haha dude if you only knew how much more of a factor druids were on red compared to blue... its crazy! they are like 100% more valbule/stronger

u all need to come to the fun server and play with ME [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-02-2015, 06:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The RESULTS ARE IN!

at level 52 ding I got 5 more pracitcies and now can forage like a level 1 yay
When you train a skill on p1999 it sets your skill to be equal to your level, so you should be at like 52 skill already.

I don't think this is classic, but it seems to be how things work (in my experience at least).
Old 11-02-2015, 08:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha dude if you only knew how much more of a factor druids were on red compared to blue... its crazy! they are like 100% more valbule/stronger

u all need to come to the fun server and play with ME [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
druids are bastards to fight in pvp... if you go red, a druid isn't a bad first choice - just work on your wis and resist gear as much as you can, mana pool to kill people with is a little low in early levels <3
Old 11-02-2015, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

If I came to red I don't think DaP would work well. I feel like I would get killed all the time.

Old 11-02-2015, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I came to red I don't think DaP would work well. I feel like I would get killed all the time.
People tend to pay for ports in gems (peridots etc), nobody wants to get coined.
Closed Thread