Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2018, 07:34 PM
Aviak

Default Lord BoB and Tempest merger?

So here's a little story about Flickk and Bellringer. Both of them joined Lord BoB's discord last week, with the intentions of a merger between Lord BoB and Tempest. Of course, as old AW... I have much love for the guild, and I was open to the idea of working with them again in some compacity.... I still am.

Our discussion though... LOL... I wish I recorded it tbh. I'll get to that in a minute.

In the 2 years I was in Awakened.... I regularly helped organize ToV repop day. Making sure we had people on all the track toons, etc. I saw many players come and go. From Yumyum's first day tracking to Kelzaraz' first day. Many times this started at 2am... or 3am, etc. We had a great late night team. I was furthest from the best player out of the bunch, but organizing is what I do.

We had amazing players like Mizo, Fingerz, Mani, Kelzaraz, Kelzaraz, Yumyum (his playtime tracking was almost Kelzaraz like) Henrique, and a few others that made absolute certain that we would not lose targets due to time of day. I'm sure I am missing a few others (im sorry, you know who you are tho), but you guys were awesome.

Want to know the one thing I never saw? Bellringer or Flickk help with a pull or track or lead anything whatsoever. Infact, before I left AW... neither of them had ANY tracking DKP whatsoever or performed a pull.

Infact, the ONLY tracking or pulling either of them had was from Flickk. During the last 2-3 weeks of the FTE race days, she soaked DKP sitting on the stairs to ensure Knowmercy couldn't pass her on obtaining Vulak Robe. I wouldn't be shocked if that was the last time either of them tracked or pulled before AW disbanded either.

So back to the story..... So Bellringer and Flickk both come into Discord to discuss a merger between BoB and Tempest after the server-wide PUG took their Cekenar, Sevelak, and wiped on their rotated Lady Nev (We would have been 3/3 against Tempest at that point if it wasn't for a bard dispelling slow at 85%), and attempted our first Zlexak against them. We won the Zlex COTH race, but died during our first ever battle with him (all in the same 24 hours).

Within the first minute you can tell they just had no idea what they were doing. First, neither of them were on the same page. Bellringer, right off the rip starts going into the every detail of my infamous Vulak, while Flickk is trying to figure out why we are talking about history rather than the merger (bless her heart).

So quickly after Bellringer's rant, he turns to Lord BoB officers and says " Tempest will merge into BoB, but only if Hyjal is removed". This was basically after nothing was discussed, lol.

I think the next words that were said came from Nayrue.

"Thanks for coming guys, and we hope to see you in ToV again"

Maybe Bellringer and Flickk should use all that DKP they earned tracking, pulling and developing their pull team on something more productive rather than burning bridges with the last people that actually care about them.

And this is your new leadership, Awakened? .... Yikes.
Old 05-16-2018, 07:48 PM
Fire Giant

wow
Old 05-16-2018, 07:57 PM
Sarnak

Your past and their merger stipulations seem to line up pretty well. Need me to spell that one out for you?
Old 05-16-2018, 08:14 PM
Large Bat

a merger between tempest and your coalition of guilds would actually make the server fun for a bit again. but of course you're too full of yourself and take your dumbass Lord Bob eq accomplishments too seriously to actually work out an agreement without a flickk electronic pityfuck
Old 05-16-2018, 08:22 PM
Banned

welcome to libtard america
Old 05-16-2018, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

I hope a merger happens. This server needs more FTE without logic or fairness.
Old 05-16-2018, 09:02 PM
Sarnak

Random spacing after each paragraph ruins this thread
Old 05-16-2018, 09:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorndogJr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Each one of those spaces represents a Hyjal daydream in which he's relevant in the p99 raid scene.
Rofl spit out my beer hahahaha
Old 05-16-2018, 09:24 PM
Aviak

rofl, that was pretty good actually, lol. I was trying to draw attention to the content in the middle, not my daydreams. haha
Old 05-16-2018, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This server has gone to shit.