Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2018, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome Wizard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool transgender services

best of luck
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-22-2018, 02:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome Wizard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool transgender services

best of luck
Old 05-22-2018, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol hahaha
Old 05-22-2018, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm going 350 miles to Planned Parenthood tomorrow. Some of their clinics offer transgender services as part of their ongoing campaign to destroy the moral fabric of this nation, or something like that, and I decided to google image search what kind protesters I might encounter first thing in the morning. My 10 mins of research shows a STRONG correlation between being an ungodly baby killer and physical attractiveness. The data also suggests a negative correlation between people of faith and physical attractiveness.

I hypothesize that the OP would have better luck finding attractive females in places of sin rather than religious establishments.
yeah most men want a partner who is questioning their sexuality and has herpes.
Old 05-23-2018, 07:26 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Hey guys, I know some of you are deep down living in a weird Tamarian Reality of deep aphorisms and stories that only Federation level scientists can understand, but this thread reminded me of the time I began selling the idea of Latinamerican women to my friends in the Big Ol' Usa.

Of my fellow players, one took it to heart and actually got himself a nice colombian wife.

Have any of you tried just looking outside your own country?

Places like http://www.latin-wife.com/ or http://www.colombianbride.com/ are chockful of women more than eager to please many men with a set of values that usually put emphasis on the home and family.

Just here, biting a bit of the lsd laced onion but keeping an eye out on the exits [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 05-23-2018, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys, I know some of you are deep down living in a weird Tamarian Reality of deep aphorisms and stories that only Federation level scientists can understand, but this thread reminded me of the time I began selling the idea of Latinamerican women to my friends in the Big Ol' Usa.

Of my fellow players, one took it to heart and actually got himself a nice colombian wife.

Have any of you tried just looking outside your own country?

Places like http://www.latin-wife.com/ or http://www.colombianbride.com/ are chockful of women more than eager to please many men with a set of values that usually put emphasis on the home and family.

Just here, biting a bit of the lsd laced onion but keeping an eye out on the exits [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cool websites

how much you making off selling citizenship to Colombians?

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 05-23-2018, 07:46 PM
Banned

I've definitely considered an out of the states gf. my last longterm gf was a viet-australian girl. It comes with a big hassle for me right now because I'm not willing to ring up some wench whomstdve I've just met. Furthermore, she would need to be WELL BRED and from a VERY GOOD FAMILY with POTENT education to deserve to receive my seed. My guess is that women on those sites do not meet those standards. Most Latin/Colombian women of this caliber are attained through other means (killing their current lover).

Due to the fact that i am a bakagaijin who has ended up being pretty into japanese culture, i think a jap wife is a better choice as they could come from a middle class upbringing and crave my blonde sperm similar to how the Mudspawn of Latin America do, but in a poorer way. (what i'm trying to say is that being blonde and blue eyed immediately makes me very attractive to most non-whites in their home countries, and i'm certainly willing to exploit this at times, and that the Mudspawn women of Latin America lust for the blonde seed in a way that reeks of poverty, whereas middle class asians have more class about it)

Furthermore, I will need at least 3 more years of acquiring currency before I am ready to commit my seed to the spawning more White Devils. Secondarily, my command of the English language is at such a level that I no longer can abide by dumb foreigners with a weak grasp of English. The female inevitably feels that I am shaming her when I use my vocabulary and that I am condescending to her when explaining the vocabulary she does not know. It's just not a healthy match for me.

imho
Old 05-23-2018, 07:55 PM
Banned

what can i say

i'm a really interesting person.
Old 05-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Banned

Gratitude.
Old 05-23-2018, 08:20 PM
Banned

Verisimilitude.
Closed Thread