Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2020, 06:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a thing here, too. I wouldn't risk a recharge unless you are the only one in the zone or know where everyone is at, have see invis, or can track by distance.

There are quite a few sociopaths stalking vendors waiting for someone to recharge something, and they know they're not petitionable since you sold the item to the merchant and its fair game for anyone to buy.
Yeah, I need to make an alt with some money to park at oot and oasis vendors. I only have 1 wand i got when i randomly ran into Mina while running through lfay. Need me a couple more so I can PL myself!
Old 02-26-2020, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I need to make an alt with some money to park at oot and oasis vendors.
Ugh, don't be "that guy", fellow Ranger. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 02-26-2020, 10:26 AM
Kobold

I use Gambel Quick in Neriak Foreign Quarter. Even after the server has been up a while, he is almost always empty.
Old 02-26-2020, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there a fixed number of slots every merchant has?
I thought so.

I actually bought one item from her to clear a slot, and it didn’t reveal the item I sold.
Old 02-27-2020, 10:39 AM
Sarnak

I've heard the best place to do it is in Oasis at a busy gypsie
Old 02-28-2020, 04:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought so.

I actually bought one item from her to clear a slot, and it didn’t reveal the item I sold.
That’s because they go in order; every item sold to the vendor before yours will show up first. If you dig through long enough, the item you sold will show up.

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 02-28-2020, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by uygi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s because they go in order; every item sold to the vendor before yours will show up first. If you dig through long enough, the item you sold will show up.
Sure, but all she had was a bunch of smithing molds and 4 fine steel weapons. I sold her a Bracelet of Beetlekind, it didn't show up, I bought a fine steel weapon and luckily it was her last one of that type; but the bracelet still didn't show up even though I had cleared one inventory slot.
Old 02-28-2020, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by uygi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure that's the way it works otherwise things would always show up once you bought something to clear the slot. Or does it take awhile to update?
Old 02-28-2020, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Sure, but all she had was a bunch of smithing molds and 4 fine steel weapons. I sold her a Bracelet of Beetlekind, it didn't show up, I bought a fine steel weapon and luckily it was her last one of that type; but the bracelet still didn't show up even though I had cleared one inventory slot.
Have had this happen before. Exiting vendor and re-entering vendor window will sort that out. Sometimes they will still be full and you'll have to buy more, sometimes your item will be there since there are no other items on them besides the one you just sold.
Closed Thread