Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2020, 09:09 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Angry How can this game be any fun when the community is so sh*ty?

I tried this game back when green launched. It was then when I met this community and wasn't impressed. All you did was cry to gms about getting your camps taken from you like children.

I gave it a few months. Maybe I was wrong everyone deserves a second change, right?

Wrong!

I came back here hoping that I was wrong about the community. That all the posts on reddit about how toxic and clique-y it was was just disgruntled players.

I was wrong.

You people are just a bunch of spoiled brats. You won't help new players to save your lives. You either ignore people out right or you just tell them to fuck off. You all act like this and expect people to play here?

I understand why you all act like this. Most of you were probably locked in a room with your new shiney computer that mommy and daddy bought you along with a sub to this game and you were handed every fucking thing. You are probably mostly only children who never had to share a goddamn thing. They way you people act is truly pathetic. I know your real life sucks so you have to come on a 20 year old video game just to validate your lives.

Some people just want to have fun and play a game. You people sit there and talk about the social "experiences" this game is supposed to be about yet, every experience I have had is a goddamn shit show.

This game would be so much better if you people knew how to act like decent human beings. This server would have a fuck ton of new players too. But, no, you greedy asses can't even stop what your doing to help new players because "I don't have to. Twenty years ago mommy and daddy said it was mine and I don't have share! Hmh!"

Keep your fucking game and your fucking community. I hope this shit gets wiped in the worse possible way so I can see you all come back here crying about how you lost your precious characters. You'd probably spend your days crying to the gms like you cry to them about everything.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:13 AM
Planar Protector

If everywhere you go you find problems, maybe it's you who's the problem. Just saying.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If everywhere you go you find problems, maybe it's you who's the problem. Just saying.
My thoughts exactly.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

In before RnF.

Also, @OP - I think this game isn't for you. There's nothing wrong with a 20 year old game not being your niche.

Also, be the community you want to see.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 02-06-2020, 09:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, you tend to find what you're looking for. 95% or more of the individuals on p99 are just fine. Plenty of folks are helpful. If you don't understand this, it's because you don't want to understand this, not because it is untrue.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:50 AM
Sarnak

To me this post reads as if you intentionally waited to join the server and got immediately pissed that the people that did not wait aren't showering you with freebies and helping make your experience more enjoyable. That isn't their obligation, and you should try to be a part of this community rather than take advantage of it. Maybe then it wouldn't feel like everyone is telling you to 'fuck off'.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

I'd like to see OP's logs and screenshots of all these horrible people telling a newbie to fuck off.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:55 AM
Sarnak

Some pretty broad strokes here....do you have anything specific to rant against, or is this just a “You people” flame?

You keep mentioning people not helping new players. What kind of help were you expecting? When I started on Green I had someone randomly hand me a few pieces of bronze and about 50 plat within 10 minutes or so of playing. A lot of people do stuff like this, in addition to buffing/porting noobs. I think you’re in the very far minority.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:56 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I have a great time,

I run around buff newbies, give em like 10 plat so they can buy bags. Uber sham buff em up, chat with them, let them loot Aku Bar boxes. U must demand so much shit, people tell you to fuck off. You are not entitled
Old 02-06-2020, 10:05 AM
Fire Giant

There's alot of assholes on p99 but there's many more friendly people. I'd say the ratio is about 10:1 friendly to asshole. Maybe 7:1 at max level. But still the assholes are the minority.
Closed Thread