Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2021, 01:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Running helped give me energy and stamina but didn't do shit for my weight.
You can't just exercise an expect to lose fat, you have to eat right too. Lots of sugar for instance will actually prevent fat loss. Alcohol is metabolized like sugar, so no alcohol either, at least not until you reach your goals. It's best to eat for muscle retention, remove as much sugar from your diet as possible.(Eat Clean) When you're working out hard you should get 1g of protein per pound of body weight, low sugar like 10g a day max. Fresh veggies, lean protein, chicken, fish, Whey protein shakes. Remove Soy from your diet as well for men, it acts like estrogen an lowers your testosterone. So read ingredients of things you eat and avoid it, 80% of all the food in grocery stores has soy an high fructose corn syrup in it cause its cheap, but that's why obesity is out of control. Some cans of goddamn tuna have soy in them, the broth it's cooked in uses soy.
BMI does tell you jack about your fitness, body fat does. Weight means little, the body composition means everything, fat to muscle to water ratio's, they have special scales that can measure these in seconds. The more muscle on your body the higher your metabolism, so the goal is always to add muscle while losing fat. Extra protein is required for building new muscle as well as repairing an maintaining the muscle you have. If you starve yourself you lose muscle and your metabolism slows, then when you get tired of starving yourself you gorge. Now that you have less muscle from starving yourself you will get fatter than you were because of the slower metabolism due to losing muscle. So eating right can be the hardest part.
1 lb of fat is 3600 calories, water is usually 1st thing you lose from sweating. You cannot lose pounds of fat in a day, you CAN sweat pounds of water daily. Just remember that when you think you've lost lots of weight in a few days, it takes months of clean eating an exercising to attain lasting gains/loses. Maybe a few cheat days.
Last edited by NPC; 05-09-2021 at 01:37 AM..
Old 05-09-2021, 03:04 AM
Banned

Nathaniel Pennywise Charlesworth, is that you?
Old 05-16-2021, 01:44 AM
Banned

update guys, im still quite attractive and not fat.

My 6'4" muscly husband with angelface inseminated me 3 times yesterday. My muscles are all sore. Life Rocks
Old 05-16-2021, 02:52 AM
Planar Protector

I'm at 210 at 6 ft and this is me in a speedo

https://imgur.com/a/xOEBcT5

Yep, that's really me and I will share even more revealing photos if anyone ever wanted. I've got plenty.

My BMI is something between. 25 and 30 that I haven't checked in awhile.
Old 05-16-2021, 03:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPC [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't just exercise an expect to lose fat, you have to eat right too. Lots of sugar for instance will actually prevent fat loss. Alcohol is metabolized like sugar, so no alcohol either, at least not until you reach your goals. It's best to eat for muscle retention, remove as much sugar from your diet as possible.(Eat Clean) When you're working out hard you should get 1g of protein per pound of body weight, low sugar like 10g a day max. Fresh veggies, lean protein, chicken, fish, Whey protein shakes. Remove Soy from your diet as well for men, it acts like estrogen an lowers your testosterone. So read ingredients of things you eat and avoid it, 80% of all the food in grocery stores has soy an high fructose corn syrup in it cause its cheap, but that's why obesity is out of control. Some cans of goddamn tuna have soy in them, the broth it's cooked in uses soy.
BMI does tell you jack about your fitness, body fat does. Weight means little, the body composition means everything, fat to muscle to water ratio's, they have special scales that can measure these in seconds. The more muscle on your body the higher your metabolism, so the goal is always to add muscle while losing fat. Extra protein is required for building new muscle as well as repairing an maintaining the muscle you have. If you starve yourself you lose muscle and your metabolism slows, then when you get tired of starving yourself you gorge. Now that you have less muscle from starving yourself you will get fatter than you were because of the slower metabolism due to losing muscle. So eating right can be the hardest part.
1 lb of fat is 3600 calories, water is usually 1st thing you lose from sweating. You cannot lose pounds of fat in a day, you CAN sweat pounds of water daily. Just remember that when you think you've lost lots of weight in a few days, it takes months of clean eating an exercising to attain lasting gains/loses. Maybe a few cheat days.
All good info, except that according to just about all research, the amount of soy you would need to ingest to have a significant impact on your estrogen level is very very high, outside of the range of just about anyone other than women who are specifically doing it for post-menopausal reasons

https://www.todaysdietitian.com/newa...40114p52.shtml

Just like there is also no food that you can eat, nor supplement you can take (other than oral steroids), which would have anything remotely resembling a significant impact on your testosterone. Health food stores sell herbal supplements which claim to increase your testosterone, don’t buy into the scam. What they do is increase your libido, which is possible with herbal supplements. And this tricks the gullible into thinking “I feel more horny, my test level must be up”. Nope. Get a blood test before and after doing a bottle of the stuff in a month, and you’ll see no significant change

Food just isn’t a good source of messing with hormones. The way to significantly lose estrogen in men’s bodies is to lose weight, because test is converted to estrogen in our fat cells. The more fat cells we have, the more that is being converveted

Otherwise all great info
Old 05-16-2021, 08:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm at 210 at 6 ft and this is me in a speedo

https://imgur.com/a/xOEBcT5

Yep, that's really me and I will share even more revealing photos if anyone ever wanted. I've got plenty.

My BMI is something between. 25 and 30 that I haven't checked in awhile.
you look fantastic
Old 05-16-2021, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you look fantastic
Thanks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-22-2021, 06:24 PM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 05-22-2021, 06:27 PM
Banned

Didn’t include legs before, non-pumped. Calves need work. Next pic is the goal
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 02850D04-4F8B-4A94-BA1B-5B8710158EAA.jpg (21.3 KB, 1 views)
Old 05-22-2021, 06:31 PM
Banned

The goal for legs is to be like:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8B81D193-2061-4A39-8E85-A292FB588B5B.jpg (21.0 KB, 0 views)
Closed Thread