Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2021, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Pfizer x2. Can’t wait to get the booster
Old 05-10-2021, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pfizer x2. Can’t wait to get the booster
But none for #kidsincages [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-10-2021, 09:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apparently you didn't know he's been credibly accused of rape at least 3 times

Not to mention his frequent trips on "The Lolita Express"
And? When he was president, I was 10. Wow thats really good to know that 25 years ago a guy was president, friends with trump, and friends with trumps best friend, epstein.
Old 05-10-2021, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And? When he was president, I was 10. Wow thats really good to know that 25 years ago a guy was president, friends with trump, and friends with trumps best friend, epstein.
Know who is else 10? #kidsincages [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-10-2021, 10:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was 10
Mentally, you haven't progressed
Old 05-10-2021, 10:27 PM
Banned

Gay13, So what was your point, exactly? So trumps best friend, was friends with that guy, 25 years ago. I wonder who spent more time together... Donald and Epstein, or Clinton and epstein..

Mblake, you sound like a pedophile. Seriously. Why so obsessed with children in cages?? Weird how you bring that up every hour, on the hour. We get it. You like kids. You like cages.
Old 05-10-2021, 10:30 PM
Banned

Straight pedo vibes coming off Mblake. Going to have to ignore. Sorry forum. I can stand for a bit of cruelty but his vibes are just too... i dunno, predatory. Like he would do it, then take advantage of it. Good luck Mblake. I hope you get the help you need for your child obsession.
Old 05-10-2021, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Straight pedo vibes coming off Mblake. Going to have to ignore. Sorry forum. I can stand for a bit of cruelty but his vibes are just too... i dunno, predatory. Like he would do it, then take advantage of it. Good luck Mblake. I hope you get the help you need for your child obsession.
blake is just trollin', he's a playful dude.
Old 05-10-2021, 10:55 PM
Banned

If you're talking about it, you're thinking about it. He talks about it, a lot. He's thinking about it, a lot. Its that simple.

Thats a red flag. That should tell you literally everything about a person. They think about children in cages, a lot. I dont think "hes trolling" can cover for that. Thats some dark shit to have on your brain.

Not for me. Yuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4o4...l=GregoryRusso
Old 05-10-2021, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
If you're talking about it, you're thinking about it. He talks about it, a lot. He's thinking about it, a lot. Its that simple.

Thats a red flag. That should tell you literally everything about a person. They think about children in cages, a lot. I dont think "hes trolling" can cover for that. Thats some dark shit to have on your brain.

Not for me. Yuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4o4...l=GregoryRusso
Nah. It's like a revenge ploy cuz he liked mr trump, who was the source of the child cages meme. He gay, but not a pedo.
Closed Thread