Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2021, 12:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I understand the vaccine just fine. That's exactly why I'm not taking it.

Intellectualism imho would be critical thinking. Which would involve going through the following steps in your mind.

1)it's not natural or normal to inject foreign shit into your body. Especially in the name of fear.
2)it's not guaranteed immunity
3) side effects. Sometimes severe
4) if you have an adverse reaction to the vaccine you cannot hold anyone liable.
5)understanding you have an immune system for a reason
6) how many other deadly diseases are out there that we don't vaccinate for? Some scarier and more deadly than the ones I'm supposed to vaccinate for.

So anyone who is ACTUALLY using their brains and thinking can see how outrageously ridiculous it is. The only ones who don't are either worshiping the sources giving you the FEARinformation or too niave to think to question.

Yet the Us military does this to every single recruit, every single one of them. Way to say every single person in the military is a moron for allowing them to inoculate against illness. When you got 6000 people sharing a ship, disease spreads like fire. They are all dummies though, every last one of them, according to you. Suckers and losers, right? Just like daddy said.

This is the thinking of a coward. Commissar?? Where is the commissar??
Old 05-11-2021, 09:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The operation Onesimus referred to consisted of rubbing pus from an infected person into an open wound on the arm. Once the infected material was introduced into the body, the person who underwent the procedure was inoculated against smallpox. It wasn’t a vaccination, which involves exposure to a less dangerous virus to provoke immunity. But it did activate the recipient’s immune response and protected against the disease most of the time.

Mather was fascinated. He verified Onesimus’ story with that of other enslaved people, and learned that the practice had been used in Turkey and China. He became an evangelist for inoculation—also known as variolation—and spread the word throughout Massachusetts and elsewhere in the hopes it would help prevent smallpox.

But Mather hadn’t bargained on how unpopular the idea would be. The same prejudices that caused him to distrust his servant made other white colonists reluctant to undergo a medical procedure developed by or for Black people. Mather “was vilified,” historian Ted Widmer told WGBH. “A local newspaper, called The New England Courant, ridiculed him. An explosive device was thrown through his windows with an angry note. There was an ugly racial element to the anger.” Religion also contributed: Other preachers argued that it was against God’s will to expose his creatures to dangerous diseases.

https://www.history.com/news/smallpo...-cotton-mather
Old 05-11-2021, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I understand the vaccine just fine. That's exactly why I'm not taking it.

Intellectualism imho would be critical thinking. Which would involve going through the following steps in your mind.

1)it's not natural or normal to inject foreign shit into your body. Especially in the name of fear.
2)it's not guaranteed immunity
3) side effects. Sometimes severe
4) if you have an adverse reaction to the vaccine you cannot hold anyone liable.
5)understanding you have an immune system for a reason
6) how many other deadly diseases are out there that we don't vaccinate for? Some scarier and more deadly than the ones I'm supposed to vaccinate for.

So anyone who is ACTUALLY using their brains and thinking can see how outrageously ridiculous it is. The only ones who don't are either worshiping the sources giving you the FEARinformation or too niave to think to question.
6. Plague is treated easily by antibiotics. That’s why we don’t vaccinate for it, like most bacterial pathogens. TB has a vaccine because it’s a nightmare to treat

Hep C doesn’t have a vaccine, nor does HIV, because one has not been developed yet. They’ve been working on both for decades, with no success.

What you’re implying isn’t at all based on the science, and it’s deeply conspiratorial. You’re basically implying “the powers that be” want HIV to persist. I hope you don’t actually believe that

I didn’t address any of the other points because some of them didn’t warrant a response, but yeah, there are potential side effects. I can’t argue with you on that. You just have to weigh that against 600,000 American deaths, with the nonzero chance that the next could either be your own or that of a family member. Most of us who are vaccinated probably think that that outweighs the infinitesimally small chance of a serious adverse event, but if your objection is side effects, I can respect that. What I can’t respect is “vaccines are fetal parts” or “covid is a hoax.” You’re allowed to dissent, but lying to yourself or others is still morally repugnant. Make your argument in good faith, don’t make shit up because you don’t understand, etc

As a reminder, under age 5 mortality was 50% prior to antibiotics and vaccines
Old 05-11-2021, 09:39 AM
Planar Protector

That's what they say isn't it
Old 05-11-2021, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

Well sure, if everything ever learned in a school by everyone independently in every scientifically advanced country on earth is a lie, it could be that it’s all a conspiracy. But the simpler solution is that the Japanese and Taiwanese are smarter than you and you’d rather believe nonsense
Old 05-11-2021, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But the simpler solution is that the Japanese and Taiwanese are smarter than you and you’d rather believe nonsense
Give me the nonsense then. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-11-2021, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

For the record i don't believe there is anything conspiratorial going on
Old 05-11-2021, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Virgin: Dying of a severe cold virus.
Chad: Protecting yourself and those around you.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Old 05-11-2021, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

No
Old 05-13-2021, 08:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yep the covid spike rips of your bloodstreams. had it happen 2 me, but i didn't need the ER because i took care of myself, the doctors woulda just been dumb and probably killed me.

Sucks to live in America.
Lol you can't even form a coherent sentence in english, do you expect anyone to believe you know what you're talking about?
Closed Thread