Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2021, 10:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have to kiss the ring for them to consider you a real conservative.
Just stop it and shove Romney up your ass
Old 05-10-2021, 10:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyhow. I have friends coming over tonight. One of them is Mexican, another one is asian, and then Sabi the Sikh. Do you think I should just go through my catalog of black friends inviting each one, so no one gets offended by the lack of racial equity in the crowd?
This is how you know hes a racist. You just used a racial slur to describe your "friend". Wow what a fucking piece of shit racist. lol

I just have friends. It never occurred to me to ask them "what is your race?" so i could specify it on a forum after using a racial slur..
Old 05-11-2021, 12:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is how you know hes a racist. You just used a racial slur to describe your "friend". Wow what a fucking piece of shit racist. lol

I just have friends. It never occurred to me to ask them "what is your race?" so i could specify it on a forum after using a racial slur..
That's because you're a complete pussy. Real friends speak openly and honestly, nothing wrong with asking someone about their heritage.
Old 05-11-2021, 01:15 AM
Banned

1v1 me bro
Old 05-11-2021, 04:14 AM
Sarnak

i love the brain rot spilling from these orange cum gargling losers. donate more to your emperor, rubes.
LOLOL
Old 05-11-2021, 05:12 AM
Planar Protector

No donations for #kidsincages [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-11-2021, 01:44 PM
Sarnak

Finally read all of your 'comments'. What a waste of time. I'm glad none of you can make a valid, supported argument.

like i said, you brainless fascist henchmen are literally boring.

send me the brilliant fascist so that i may at least be entertained as i swat them down
Old 05-11-2021, 01:50 PM
Banned

Yeah, its a toilet. A sad one. You can tell why the country is dying from this forum. People straight up deny reality. Its inconvenient to their beliefs, its not worth knowing. This machine we all use to read this could teach us most anything. I try to use mine to learn things every day but man, you can really tell when people are adverse to knowledge. They recoil in horror at the idea of learning something they dont agree with or having to reform their beliefs because they received new knowledge. Its called being a grown up and well.. america is lacking.
Old 05-11-2021, 02:07 PM
Sarnak

i tell myself maybe they're trolling. partly because it may be true. but mostly because a world where people are seriously either as stupid or malevolent as they are isn't one i find appealing
Old 05-11-2021, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

hahaha another person who thinks their in-group is holy and filled with good and smart people while the out-group is just a bunch of evil dumbs
Closed Thread