Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2021, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the least racist country in the history of humanity
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-03-2021, 04:25 PM
Banned

So then if I post a photo of a politician with a black person eating pizza does that negate that picture? Or how does this game work using anecdotes as proof of systemic issues?
Old 05-03-2021, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So then if I post a photo of a politician with a black person eating pizza does that negate that picture? Or how does this game work using anecdotes as proof of systemic issues?
lol
Old 05-03-2021, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Proof that humans are inherently racist?

How about our entire existence up until let's say 40 years ago in very few pockets of society it's been the status quo for nearly all civilizations.

You choose to attack the least racist country in the history of humanity as racist. It's really akin to why folks like myself tend to shake our head at all the climate change outrage. The efforts to combat it are foolish and ignore the real problems.

This really boils down to we all prefer the smell of our own farts vs anyone else(unless you're into that, which you could be). Extrapolate that out and you will see the truth.
Country so not racist they bring black people by the boatload.
And when some dude was like well they're not totally equal, more like 3/5th of a person but they should not be slaves, half of your country said nope, these people are vastly inferior and should be enslaved.

And that shit remained until what, 1960?

These were ACTUAL POLICIES.
POLICIES ROOTED INTO LAW.
AGAINST PEOPLE SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE OF THEIR RACES.

Are you fucking trolling or like what the actual fuck is happening.

Shit, if a bunch of hillbilly redneck charged against natives out of their own volition, you could ostensibly argue that the US is not systematically racist but when you have laws like indian removal act, you sort of realize that there will never be a white people removal law and it's sort of the basics of systemic racism: having policies exclude people based on race rooted into law.

Don't you have a part about slavery in your national anthem?
Last edited by Byue; 05-03-2021 at 04:34 PM..
Old 05-03-2021, 04:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, either you know woefully less than you think about WW2 or you ignore the fact that America is a big continent away from all this trouble and that if Germany could roll over land into the US they would have. In a matter of WEEKS in '39.
So the Nazis would have easily rolled the force that crossed an ocean and took it to them on foreign soil if they didn't have to cross the ocean to do so? You have no problem with that logic? What is wrong with you?
Old 05-03-2021, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the Nazis would have easily rolled the force that crossed an ocean and took it to them on foreign soil if they didn't have to cross the ocean to do so? You have no problem with that logic? What is wrong with you?
Hes Canadian and therefore retarded by default.
Old 05-03-2021, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes.
I am saying in 1939, America was even less prepared than Belgium.
And strangely, most historians agree.

It was seen as a risk, to join the war.
It was much more useful to wait and see who the clear winner is, especially when Russia started to gain steam and the roll in.

Are you disputing this fact?

Like you can actually see the arsenal of most countries in 1939 and yeah, America was NOT prepared.

Obviously, it was still rather isolationist and compared to neighbours with germany, had no reason to arm up.

This is not even contested history and it makes sense.
Why would the USA be ready for WW2 in 1939 the same way european nations had to?

I am saying, without the shadow of a doubt, that if Germany could roll over, with tanks, to America, America, in 1939, would have surrendered much faster than France.

Remember, at that time, the public still thought WW1 was bloody yet only 116,000 americans died during the entirety of the war.

217,000 French people died in two weeks.
Let me reiterate it: double the casualty of all americans in world war 1 in two weeks and you think you could have done better, being less armed?
Even with your industrial might intact, it took a lot of bloody fighting, a few fronts to end the germans.
Let's just agree this is a very aggressive foe. A very skilled foe.
It is not like killing native women and children.
Even with all of your industrial might, you had trouble.

And you want us to believe that german blitzkrieg would not have caught you off guard like it did for all these semi prepared nation while you were not even prepared?

Stop acting like a tough cunt, be realistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
America, the least racist country on earth.
I'm sorry I have an education and all of you did not.

I'm sorry you believe lies.
Like I know reading is hard.

but it American't be that hard.
open a god damned book.
or just check google, it's not like the information is hidden.

With all the information out there, remaining a right winger is a choice.
You choose to be ignorant.

Weird.
Last edited by Byue; 05-03-2021 at 05:05 PM..
Old 05-03-2021, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

poutine is food in canada
Old 05-03-2021, 05:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
French Canadians are always super spicy too. At least from my personal observations.
Old 05-03-2021, 05:16 PM
Banned

dunkirk was this month, euros made a good stand there and an important contribution for the greater course of the war
Closed Thread