Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2021, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

Remember when trump became the emperor of the united republic?

Oh sorry that one is for 5 years from now.
Old 05-04-2021, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ron DeSantis busy being the best governor in the US right now

Sorry you live in a liberal shithole state. Enjoy your vaccine passport and perpetual covid bullshit.
Sorry, but Florida Man will never be president.
Old 05-04-2021, 12:10 PM
Banned

Remember when 170K people died in the USA since Biden took office and he did NOTHING??? Oh wait .. those numbers are acceptable to Lefties. That's just the cost of doing business with Biden, 170K dead in 3 months
Old 05-04-2021, 12:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What you fail to understand, Father is the day Biden took office, nobody on the left was like fuck yeah, 4 years of nice! the way republicans did with Trump.
This is the nature of Liberals vs. Conservatives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man did Trump gets softball interviews and while obviously, he left criticized him, who on the right did? John McCain, the true American hero turned real political. (I actually preferred him to Obama because standing up against your entire prty and telling bush to fuck himself with his torture takes a lot of guts and this shows he is real with his ideas and I like that)
Trump was under siege from nearly all sources before he was even in office. Obama spying on his campaign, wall to wall negative press for four years. Fabricated Russian hoax, Ukraine hoax, blamed for covid, vaccine isn't happening and if it does he deserves no credit. This take of yours shows how removed from reality you are. In 2016 I was very anti-Trump, after seeing the constant negative and disingenuous press I hopped on board because of this extreme gaslighting taking place by the left.

No critiques from the Right? I guess you've forgotten about the entire group of "NEVER TRUMPERS" do I need to explain what that group believed and that they were exclusively from within the Republican Party? Try again pinky.

Quote:
Real leftists complain all the time and even if you did this amazing thing that no one thought you could do, they would say cool then immediately fuck you up because there's more to do.
Again, a feature and flaw of Liberalism. They don't know when to stop, this is my point.

Quote:
You don't realize that.
I know you want me to say commies are bad but to me, communism means workers owns the means of production and I haven't really seen that but if you want me to say that one child's policy is great, I won't or if you want me to say that communism killed people through a famine, ok sure but this means people who die of starvation, thirst or curable diseases are killed by capitalism and don't do the tally you might end up knowing which system kills more people.
Fuck you, this bullshit you lefty beta cucks love to push is pure trash and you should get the piss beat out of you for this thinking. Communism killed so many because it caused the starvation by taking the means of production away from it's people and put it in the hands of the Government. Communism killed people through forced labor camps, firing squads and completely inept policies that go against basic human nature. Fuck you for this trash idea you have.

The West and democracy has literally lifted the entire globe out of immense poverty in a few short years.

Quote:
How about you, care to talk about right wing-o-sphere, nazism, famines, coups, economic policies displacing millions, economic policies killing millions. homeland policy of building walls which leads to deaths.
Yes, the Right can and has gone too far. Generally a good marker for that is racial supremacy type discussions. (Not this woke bullshit we're being sold in the US)

Quote:
I don't think we're generally more intelligent, on the left.
I keep saying more educated.
Which is known, and it makes sense since intellectualism isn't valued on the right, education neither. So we know more about possible solutions and about what the fuck is going on but it doesn't imbue us with magical abilities, we are still human.

I do believe an educated person is usually smarter than a non educated but not smarter like brain smart, more like, aware of what is going on but that always depend on the field studied, right? And it's broadstrokes.
So here you say Liberals are not more intelligent, just more educated. Then you claim that educated people are smarter than non-educated. So thanks for saying exactly what I said while trying to claim otherwise. Moving on...

Quote:
Not more moral, or better but with more heart, and more courage perhaps?
Like the world is pretty fucking shitty and it takes like 3 minutes of being alive to feel that shit and whoever thus defends the statu quo is obviously not a friend of humanity. Left wingers are ike, this monopoly guy is ruining our lives let's take control of our destiny back!
Right wingers are generally like, you know, if we charge people a fee to sue their own bank account, we could give rich people more money because fuck this guy, take his twenty and give it to this rich dude! Or like this monopoly guy is struggling, like everyone who rents his houses but instead of helping the many, we will help the one.

You can hardly disagree with that, in principle.
Now in practice...
Moral Foundation Theory From The Righteous Mind

Bad faith. That graph and tons of research shows that in fact Conservatives have a much broader sense of moral duty. Lefties tend to place all of their moral points into reducing harm and fairness. While conservatives value all of the moral pillars equally. This is why you guys love to sacrifice all else in the name of your personal ideas of Fairness and Harm reduction. Very self evident to anyone observing.

Quote:
This is really bad. American culture is a lot about work, almost like it will set you free.
When a people glorify money, you can't be surprised that working becomes life.
Here you are missing the point again. The point and beauty of America is that we all have the choice to do what we want. If you want to bust your ass 60 hours a week to make fat stacks? Come to America that's your place. Or you can do just enough to get back and work to live. That's what I do, I am not committed to my job it is not who I am. You use internet memes and treat them as gospel. America is about choice. If you make piss poor choices you get piss poor outcomes. Seems about as fair as you can be.

Quote:
I much rather spend time at the park reading in the shades of a tree feeling the wind in my hair than work more than 40H a week (which is a lie, I am a cook and routinely work 80H+) and I believe whoever disagrees lacks culture and only has work to turn to.
80 hours a week? Sounds terrible. Sounds like you're working to live...
Old 05-04-2021, 12:11 PM
Banned

They think hes a sith lord or something and the force is keeping him alive. They really think a FAT 73 year old drug addict is going to be alive in 5 years. The dude has HIV from all the whoring he did.. not the mention the child abuse with epstein.
Old 05-04-2021, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when 170K people died in the USA since Biden took office and he did NOTHING??? Oh wait .. those numbers are acceptable to Lefties. That's just the cost of doing business with Biden, 170K dead in 3 months
Shame about the president before him letting the virus get totally out of control.
Old 05-04-2021, 12:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the nature of Liberals vs. Conservatives

Trump was under siege from nearly all sources before he was even in office. Obama spying on his campaign, wall to wall negative press for four years. Fabricated Russian hoax, Ukraine hoax, blamed for covid, vaccine isn't happening and if it does he deserves no credit. This take of yours shows how removed from reality you are. In 2016 I was very anti-Trump, after seeing the constant negative and disingenuous press I hopped on board because of this extreme gaslighting taking place by the left.

No critiques from the Right? I guess you've forgotten about the entire group of "NEVER TRUMPERS" do I need to explain what that group believed and that they were exclusively from within the Republican Party? Try again pinky.

Again, a feature and flaw of Liberalism. They don't know when to stop, this is my point.

Fuck you, this bullshit you lefty beta cucks love to push is pure trash and you should get the piss beat out of you for this thinking. Communism killed so many because it caused the starvation by taking the means of production away from it's people and put it in the hands of the Government. Communism killed people through forced labor camps, firing squads and completely inept policies that go against basic human nature. Fuck you for this trash idea you have.

The West and democracy has literally lifted the entire globe out of immense poverty in a few short years.

Yes, the Right can and has gone too far. Generally a good marker for that is racial supremacy type discussions. (Not this woke bullshit we're being sold in the US)

So here you say Liberals are not more intelligent, just more educated. Then you claim that educated people are smarter than non-educated. So thanks for saying exactly what I said while trying to claim otherwise. Moving on...

Moral Foundation Theory From The Righteous Mind

Bad faith. That graph and tons of research shows that in fact Conservatives have a much broader sense of moral duty. Lefties tend to place all of their moral points into reducing harm and fairness. While conservatives value all of the moral pillars equally. This is why you guys love to sacrifice all else in the name of your personal ideas of Fairness and Harm reduction. Very self evident to anyone observing.

Here you are missing the point again. The point and beauty of America is that we all have the choice to do what we want. If you want to bust your ass 60 hours a week to make fat stacks? Come to America that's your place. Or you can do just enough to get back and work to live. That's what I do, I am not committed to my job it is not who I am. You use internet memes and treat them as gospel. America is about choice. If you make piss poor choices you get piss poor outcomes. Seems about as fair as you can be.

80 hours a week? Sounds terrible. Sounds like you're working to live...
Fuck em right in the pussy?? What did trump say again???

I wonder why people would have attacked and tried to tell the world

"this guy is a fucking scammer, he ran a fake school, he paid 25 million to the students he ripped off. Hes ripped off thousands of people, businesses, hes been sued over 1000 times by people for being a cheat, liar, and piece of shit. hes cheated on every wife, every tax form, and any document demanding the truth."

Seems like a great guy to me. Someone i'd let in my house and trust with my power of attorney.

Dont forget to suck his balls, bitch.
Old 05-04-2021, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck you, this bullshit you lefty beta cucks love to push is pure trash and you should get the piss beat out of you for this thinking.
The level of discourse on these forums is really something else.
Old 05-04-2021, 12:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didnt know when biden took office the virus just went home, left america, then we started all over again. Was not aware of this. How did that happen, exactly?? So the virus just quit then let biden go for a week or two then came back with a vengence??

It couldnt be that biden was starting from ZERO without a plan or any kind of support from the republicans. He couldnt even get trump to transfer power, let alone leave a plan to help Americans with the pandemic. Why did trump destroy the pandemic response plan left by obama???

Who is it that is saying "lets take the only thing we really have that can protect us and say its child abuse, fake, and its all a hoax" who was that??? Remember when trump said the virus was a hoax??? How many times did idiot right wingers say it was fake??/ How many said masks didnt work?? You cant have it both ways. You are the idiots responsible for spreading the shit cause you think you know better than everyone else. I know your pastor told you that god will protect you but he lied.
Old 05-04-2021, 12:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shame about the president before him letting the virus get totally out of control.
If only he had managed to get his hands on that magic virus jar, so he could have frolicked around the entire country catching all the virus within it so it wouldn't hurt anyone

Alas, several vaccines years before anyone thought possible was the best he could do
Closed Thread