Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2021, 06:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It also had a no rules message board that had some of the filthiest chat I have ever seen on a video game forum. If people think this stuff is “hate speech” ohhh man they shoulda seen the sullon zek non-official forum back in the day...
Ooooooh yeah...the memories. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-09-2021, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Sullon was the original no rules server…until they started making rules. Because what Fansy was doing was totally fine according to their no rules rules. But then all of a sudden they came up with a concept of zone disruption and Sullon had its first rule. And then more rules followed. On the no rule server. Because you can’t have no rules anything ever. It’s a pipe dream some fantasy completely unrealistic. Because no rules means one thing to your average regular person and it means a completely different thing to the sociopath.
Old 02-09-2021, 10:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea Sullon was a no rules server. It also had a no rules message board that had some of the filthiest chat I have ever seen on a video game forum. If people think this stuff is “hate speech” ohhh man they shoulda seen the sullon zek non-official forum back in the day...

Lol I do remember Fansy the legend protecting S Ro with his sand giant friends that sometimes accidentally step on him. Your trick I hadn’t heard of before but is also pretty devious
Lol PVPers were the WORST. I played on TZ and we had a message board called "The Tallon Zek Times" that functioned as a daily recounting of server drama and just general shit posting. Good times.
Old 02-09-2021, 03:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewopepweow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I swear half the people play on this server because this level of toxicity has been legislated out at the gameplay level from modern games, and theres nowhere else these people can still be the Y2K era shitlords that they are and have been for their developmentally stunted existence.
No other game allows for such DIRECT denial of other player's fun and advancement.

Ironically these people who love to cry about modern MMOs having instanced dungeons and raids are the very reason that change had to occur. Because without instanced content you WILL have groups of players on every server who's goal is not just advancing their own character, but equally the prevention of others from advancing as well.

Of course with P99 the problem of RMT ties directly into this - just look at the shitlords on Blue who permacmaped things for years so they could RMT the MQs (many of whom are now playing on Green, of course)
Old 02-09-2021, 04:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ironically these people who love to cry about modern MMOs having instanced dungeons and raids are the very reason that change had to occur. Because without instanced content you WILL have groups of players on every server who's goal is not just advancing their own character, but equally the prevention of others from advancing as well.
I totally agree. That kind of opinion gets you crucified on this server but I am a fan of instancing, and also things like LFR/LFD. Being able to play and have fun shouldn't depend on the good graces of others. Why is it fair for folks to be blocked out of content just because they don't happen to be in the right clique?

I'm not naive enough to think those features would come to P99, but I'm not going to say they weren't good things in other MMOs.
Old 02-09-2021, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Question, did ST bother to ask for 4, 5 or 6 consecutive Trakanons versus 3, before this all transpired?
Old 02-09-2021, 05:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nerds can't share pixels on a ancient video game.
The same nerds that spent the last FULL DECADE monopolizing content on Blue nonetheless!
Old 02-09-2021, 05:35 PM
Fire Giant

y'all motherfuckers need GM enforced rotations
Old 02-09-2021, 07:06 PM
Aviak

Juntsie have da big book of da business, da super hot troll wife, and fifteen childrenz to feed in Grobb. He no get how da folk bash raid merbs like dis or have time fer dese disputes dis days. Culd care less, but wish dat it not give folk headaches comparable to whut happens after sniffing too much swamp gasses.

Whut happened to jus' giving young trolls gud clubs in da swamp, bashing wit friends, and enjoying delicious local-foodsz? Dem are the gud times.

On da related note, Juntsie WTS professional troll raid and forum dispute resolution services at prime, special rate of 5,000 plat per hourz. PST todayz.
Licensed Troll Professional (J.D., M.D., Th.D., R.D., R.C.C., Ph.D., C.P.A., L.S.L.P)
Known Associates: Oakenhops Valebrewer (51 Druid <Dial a Port>); Korezril (50 Monk <Ancient Blood>) ; Xeirella L'Veldriss (52 Necro)

Professional troll services fer gud rates, including da raid dispute resolution. Dis message confidential and not intended for tax purpose. Protect swamp. Tink green before print.
Last edited by Juntsie; 02-09-2021 at 07:08 PM..
Old 02-09-2021, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Speaking as a satisfied customer of Juntsies services, It was well worth the 50k plat I paid him for 10 hours of mediation. He also delivered my wifes baby AND did not feed it to his family, because of all the other food I gave him. So he makes a good Doula too.

Thanks Juntsie.
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread