Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2021, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're just jealous.
I'm jealous! I'm really jealous! I wish I had the imaginary things that other people have. I can only imagine what it's like to have imaginary things. I imagine it's sweet! Ahhh, man, how awesome (as in full of some awe) it must be to have so many imaginary things. I'm going to start pretending right now that I have all of those imaginary things and then pretend to lord it over all the plebs who can only pretend to imagine having all the imaginary things. Man, this is great! I'm king of the imaginary imagined stuff now!
Old 02-09-2021, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm jealous! I'm really jealous! I wish I had the imaginary things that other people have. I can only imagine what it's like to have imaginary things. I imagine it's sweet! Ahhh, man, how awesome (as in full of some awe) it must be to have so many imaginary things. I'm going to start pretending right now that I have all of those imaginary things and then pretend to lord it over all the plebs who can only pretend to imagine having all the imaginary things. Man, this is great! I'm king of the imaginary imagined stuff now!
<3
Old 02-10-2021, 01:29 AM
Aviak

real good at making motds but not responding to GMs in UN chat. But I digress...
Old 02-10-2021, 03:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A simpler raid scene would be for Galach to hop into discord with Phatez and say "Hey don't kill everything and give other guilds a chance or we are going to prevent you from doing that"
Do you really believe that?
Old 02-10-2021, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguu~ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Implying to your members it was biased GMs as the only reason you got suspended. Slimiest people on the server. Whatever it takes to keep members from removing shit leadership I guess. The fact that there hasn't been a mass exodus or leadership change is quite telling of how close to cult status they really are.
But if you leave the guild all your points go poof and you'll never get that sweet gear that is sure to start dropping again after that well-deserved break.

Be pretty funny if that indefinite suspension turns out to be indefinite long.
Old 02-10-2021, 10:28 AM
Banned

wahhh the guys who have it all wont give some to us, wahhhh. get a job losers. or move to TLP to get true welfare content that you want.
Old 02-10-2021, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wahhh the guys who have it all wont give some to us, wahhhh. get a job losers. or move to TLP to get true welfare content that you want.
Go. To. Red. And. Get. The. Competition. You. Truly. Desire. And. Fight. Hard. For. Your. Pixels.

Stop telling the server majority to go to TLP like you own this server. Server minority wants competition, Red is that way.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 02-10-2021, 12:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have never once seen you on the race line on this server. You sure talk loud for a guy carrying a tiny stick.
Old 02-10-2021, 12:16 PM
Kobold

In a racist guild only for black men..
Old 02-10-2021, 12:50 PM
Sarnak

Imagine signing up for the rule lawyering server LOL
Closed Thread