Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2021, 09:55 PM
Banned

Religion is an exoteric practice. I am not talking about exoteric matters, because the exoteric aspect of religiosity only exists to proof and encourage its esoteric application.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 03-01-2021 at 09:58 PM..
Old 03-01-2021, 09:58 PM
Planar Protector

Most people need mind control

Govern=control ment=mind just saying.

Cult is culture/religion so torah is most racist withstanding cult apparrently
Old 03-01-2021, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Ive been watching this awesome docuseries from bbc3 I strong reccomend active posters ITT check it out, its like, man, halflingsperg, its like ALL about that mind control stuff:

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR9MELDeS5o

It's on youtube now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHFrhIAj0ME

It's about the subconscious self and how and why revolutions always go the way they do.
Old 03-02-2021, 12:00 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-02-2021, 02:24 AM
Banned

OP quiet for some time. Hoping OP doing good
Old 03-02-2021, 04:31 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, if you want to talk about space time, that's another conversation.

I am talking about history and how those that think religion is just a cult are not paying attention to it.

If you want them to continue to think that this is a cult, by all means talk about energy = mind times squared.

But if someone want to say that religion is a tool to "mind control people" or is some kind of evil thing, then I think that's just wrong. It's just government.

If you want to say it's a looking glass into another dimension, then it may be, but it's not, not a goverment first!

Lastly, I just want to say, that the torah is a magnificent invention. When the jews were taken from their homeland 6,000 years ago, and then when it was destroyed completely 4,000 years later, they have since, been able to not only maintain a culture/history of their people, they were able to restore their land after 2,000 of having none. And it's all thanks to the cultures and laws, that they preserved, in the torah.

So, show it some damn respect, atheist's! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also I know people like Joel Osteen really piss people off but if you watch one of his 1hr shows, 50 minuets of it is about teaching people how to be good neighbors, good parrents, and good people... so honestly, I find it a bit moral. Just because he uses an ainchant way of doing it, doesnt make it wrong.

And if you're upset he is asking for their donations, ask yourself why you're ok spending 40% of your paycheck on dropping bombs on people just so you can have some law & order.
it rose out of historical material conditions and will be respected insofar as those material conditions persist. ideas don't matter, ideas are matter.
Old 03-02-2021, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP quiet for some time. Hoping OP doing good
Homicide / suicide watch. But its ended. Jesus walked with me. And I with him.

This time, I got myself out.

P.s. they be murdering people with PTSD/traumatic abuse. Some really creepy assholes targeting ladies up in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most people need mind control

Govern=control ment=mind just saying.

Cult is culture/religion so torah is most racist withstanding cult apparrently
Yeah. They mostly harmless with the good vibes getting pumped in.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-02-2021 at 04:12 PM..
Old 03-04-2021, 02:40 AM
Banned

13397e416ab83d37afd177b6fc96f805.jpg
I super hid MMs answer in a different thread, which I already posted the other day. (She'll never find it)

Once again, days ahead of schedule just repeating myself.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 03-04-2021 at 02:45 AM..
Old 03-04-2021, 03:05 PM
Banned

If you carefully study the historicity of the evolution of Christianity and it's antithesis in modern Talmudism, you'll note that the primary rift between Christianity and Talmudism is not the existence of Jesus, rather the abandonment of the Law (Torah) intrinsic to the doctrine of salvation by grace alone.

At its root, is the concept of dominion at the dividing of nations detailed in the Babel myth; a reality inverted and reflected in the myths coming out of Babylon post-hoc. If you read the Bible carefully, reconciled to what was removed between the Septuagint and the Masoretic Text you'll note that the seventy (69 archons + Yahweh reserving Eber's lot as his own) tasked with dominion over the nation's at separation, define the purpose of the Christ as a reunifying agent responsible for seeing a reclamation of all nations divided previously, and precluded from union by the smattering of language.

When Jesus encounters Legion it's important to note this is a symbolic act of demonstrating his dominion over all nations: as Jews did not raise swine as livestock, so when Christ dispossessed Legion into the swathe of swine sending them maddeningly running headlong into the Sea, he is demonstrating that even in a land under the dominion of another "god" (Archon) his primacy is inarguable.

We are, at this point, at the precipice of an Epic Jubilee. For there is no 0 AD, and 1 AD began at the birth of the Christ. If you understand the concept of the Jubilee (a year of release) on the 7th year, we can extrapolate the epoch of the Epic Jubilee as:
7x7x7x6 (-33 in which Christ lived as a man) +1 year accounted for a lack of the year 0AD

This constitutes the defining moment of the Great tribulation as the final septant-year preceding the approach of the Epic Jubilee as 7x7x7x6-33+1-7

=2019

And as for the concept of withdrawing, it's important to note that reconciled to Torah, and reflected in Essenian interpretation, we as Christians AND as Jews are responsible for separating ourselves from Idolatry and sinful living. If I am to subject my children to godless learning, I am, by reflection of the law, casting my children to the wolves merely hoping they are not devoured in the abject depravity of a godless way of life; and doing my children a disservice because of the expediency of simply not wanting to do the work myself.

Mind you, when I went to college to learn Biology and Chemistry it was, with earnest, to become a teacher; that was my original aim. I missed that aim, and perhaps for good reason, as there is not much room in secular education for a person of my disposition.

In sum, we do not "earn" salvation by works (Truly), but that does not mean we cast aside obedience to the Lord's will, for in that obedience we find the mechanics by which we transform "distance" into reunion. Gravity, while being the weakest of the 4 primary "forces" in Christ's uni-verse, is also the only force that cannot be overcome by distance, and is reflective of God's most powerful, yet most subtle Love.

Sin---------------\|/---------Obedience
----------------Gravity----------------------
Distance------/|\----------Reunion/Redemption
Old 03-04-2021, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Take your pills for god's sake.
Closed Thread