Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2021, 01:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nexii got guildies using the N word, keeps them for months until they eventually leave, then talks about toxicity.

You are just such a Coat-Tail rider and you are extremely triggered you just won't make it in the #1 guild

Learn not to burn bridges next time I guess
You mean don't want to be in a racist trans hating guild. It's cool though keep telling yourself there isn't a problem. Monrezz didn't last a day LOL
Old 03-02-2021, 01:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockba1980 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1)I mean who cares about being straight, LGBT or whatever in a 20+ sim elves games/forum. If you share your sexual orientation in a "game forum" or ig don't be surprise to be bashed by low IQ people.

2) From what I know as I m in Vanquish, Officiers don't give a F about sexual orientation of people, we are here to play not to be feed by these irl details.

3) My personal opinion : I respect everybody whatever their sexual orientation but I don't give a F about it when it's time to play eq or any other games.

Stop your persecution syndrom and focus on what you are doing when you log in, play the game.
I expect a guy who calls everyone a pussy and thinks it's funny to understand these issues very well.
Old 03-02-2021, 01:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I expect a guy who calls everyone a pussy and thinks it's funny to understand these issues very well.
not pussy, Bunch of pussies and it is just humoristic, if you are taking everything seriously, please consider hiding in a bunker without any interaction with the world.

Former TMO / Aftermath - Retired from Blue
Deathproof Tete`de`Mort 60 Necro.
Jemora 60 Rog.
Sinitrose C`la`Crise 60 Sham.
Sheana Kanbake 60 War.
Yapas D`Lezard 60 Monk
Patate Creme`Fraiche 60 Wiz.
Gnolife Le'Roi'Soleil 60 Mag.
Bisou Frenchkiss 57 Clr.
Old 03-02-2021, 01:36 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-02-2021, 01:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockba1980 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not pussy, Bunch of pussies and it is just humoristic, if you are taking everything seriously, please consider hiding in a bunker without any interaction with the world.
It's derogatory to gay and effeminate men.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/di...nglish/pussies

"Though it is possibly not quite as taboo for most people as the c-word, many still consider this item out of bounds in normal conversation and writing"

Hope this helps.
Old 03-02-2021, 01:44 PM
Kobold

you are pathetic & hopeless to see evil everywhere.

Btw don't forget to sue all the Aussies people because they are commonly using the word "cunt". you are probably offended by them as well.

No more time trying to discuss with you.

Former TMO / Aftermath - Retired from Blue
Deathproof Tete`de`Mort 60 Necro.
Jemora 60 Rog.
Sinitrose C`la`Crise 60 Sham.
Sheana Kanbake 60 War.
Yapas D`Lezard 60 Monk
Patate Creme`Fraiche 60 Wiz.
Gnolife Le'Roi'Soleil 60 Mag.
Bisou Frenchkiss 57 Clr.
Old 03-02-2021, 01:48 PM
Sarnak

Pussy as an insult is almost as bad as calling people the f word. Not quite but close.

Ask women outside of Australia how they would take to being called a cunt by an Australian. Probably wouldn't go over too well, cultural differences aside.
Old 03-02-2021, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea I'm not naive. I know people exist who don't like me just for being me, including you.

My point was that if DMO was disbanded for racism, then the server staff shouldn't tolerate Vanquish's leadership being okay with racism and LGBT hate. Or being a part of it in some cases. It goes beyond just protecting one's self. It's about protecting others who are minorities.

The culture in Vanquish is not at all like Rustle or AM. I can say you wouldn't stick around in that sort of environment, given the run in with Sedyt. When an old time AM member comes back and is so disgusted they quit in less than a day, there are big time issues.
You have no idea what youre talking about.

No one cares what you are or what your personal choices are.

Get over yourself.
Old 03-02-2021, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You mean don't want to be in a racist trans hating guild. It's cool though keep telling yourself there isn't a problem. Monrezz didn't last a day LOL
Didnt you leave Riot cause the said a bunch of mean things to you? Then Rejoin cause they had 2 free Vulaks on the docket? Lots of preaching here for someone who eats shit for a shot at some Vulak loot. Lol
Old 03-02-2021, 02:03 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didnt you leave Riot cause the said a bunch of mean things to you? Then Rejoin cause they had 2 free Vulaks on the docket? Lots of preaching here for someone who eats shit for a shot at some Vulak loot. Lol
^
Closed Thread