Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2021, 11:09 PM
Planar Protector

I can dig that single box that alone should raise interest. Got to remove a lot custom shit I think level cap and fast exp also sucks but you guys are the experts...
Old 02-08-2021, 12:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look for RoZ 3.0 in a few months. Our database isn't as good as P99's but our source is arguably better for PVP and it shouldn't even be an argument in a few more months. We are hoping to have the population to do single box only on 3.0.

Think about it.
Love your servers . But we all can agree it’s not p99 . I’m sure one day you guys will get there and I mean no shade . I will probably be on 3.0
Old 02-08-2021, 02:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rogean CANT stop talking about it
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-08-2021, 05:15 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy/sickpuppy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love your servers . But we all can agree it’s not p99 . I’m sure one day you guys will get there and I mean no shade . I will probably be on 3.0
I think a lot of us feel the same way, it's hard to justify playing a "temporary" box when it doesn't come with the p99 brand name. I've never played any RoZ but will likely play 3.0 now that they've had a few years of trial and error. The box is potentially what we make it, if we round up the troops and get a nice semi-high (for pvp) pop box we could have goog time.
Old 02-11-2021, 03:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Two reasons:

- P99's database took a decade to be built be a team of volunteers and it's not public
- P99's source code took a decade to reach its current form and it's not public
Closed Thread