Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2015, 05:25 AM
Fire Giant

we just need a teams server, i just realized it. That way u get rid of the environment being too hardcore and toxic while lvling, u get plenty of pvp if u want to go for it still or u have it easier to avoid it. you catter red and blue players ---> pop raises.
Old 08-09-2015, 05:27 AM
Fire Giant

Blue is gross. AFK fest. Zero open camps worth a shit. Ever. Walk through whole zones without a single mob up. Nothing happens on blue that raises your pulse. (except for loot, for you weirdos, if you happen to have a neckbeard or/and advanced poopsocking skills.) Artificial Intelligence is garbage unless you are new to MMORPG or are of low intelligence. I like to have to worry if my group mates are gonna kill me. I enjoy attacking people. I get shit on - sometimes I get lucky and land a kill. And, when you fight, and especially get your first few kills, you will be excited. Your pulse will race. Your mom will be proud of you. Your wife, who cuckolded you long ago, will stop fucking your friends and will will begin to notice your higher testosterone...

We got carried away. Where, after you have conquered the AI 9000 times, on blue will you get your excitement?

You come to RED. Your enemy: the zerg. Larger and more complex than any basic bitch raid mob you've ever cried over. Though dangerous in their full form, they are are weak, EXTREMELY WEAK, when caught alone. Estimates on the warm body population of the zerg's 100 man ball range as high as 70%. This is where most of the blue cowards, who only wanna see content, go and wait in ANOTHER LINE in the zerg to get your warm body welfare loot.

Also, while you gear up to face this force, you must face their godmode twink squads and constant Forum Quest attacks.

How many raids do this on blue???

Carebear server chumps need to check their self before they wreck their self.
Old 08-09-2015, 05:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4EQWASCOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue is gross. AFK fest. Zero open camps worth a shit. Ever. Walk through whole zones without a single mob up. Nothing happens on blue that raises your pulse. (except for loot, for you weirdos, if you happen to have a neckbeard or/and advanced poopsocking skills.) Artificial Intelligence is garbage unless you are new to MMORPG or are of low intelligence. I like to have to worry if my group mates are gonna kill me. I enjoy attacking people. I get shit on - sometimes I get lucky and land a kill. And, when you fight, and especially get your first few kills, you will be excited. Your pulse will race. Your mom will be proud of you. Your wife, who cuckolded you long ago, will stop fucking your friends and will will begin to notice your higher testosterone...

We got carried away. Where, after you have conquered the AI 9000 times, on blue will you get your excitement?

You come to RED. Your enemy: the zerg. Larger and more complex than any basic bitch raid mob you've ever cried over. Though dangerous in their full form, they are are weak, EXTREMELY WEAK, when caught alone. Estimates on the warm body population of the zerg's 100 man ball range as high as 70%. This is where most of the blue cowards, who only wanna see content, go and wait in ANOTHER LINE in the zerg to get your warm body welfare loot.

Also, while you gear up to face this force, you must face their godmode twink squads and constant Forum Quest attacks.

See, now that post is just creepy
Old 08-09-2015, 06:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4EQWASCOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You sir need to come chill on blue, or see a doctor, either way, once you are better please let me know so I can not worry about your mental health.

With velious now there is plenty to go around, no zerg fests (well none more than the same as red).

I tried red, and it was empty, and the server wide ooc just killed the zone chat and even the guild chat, guildies were getting angry at each other because someone took someone else's side.

Anyway I'm not saying one server is better than the other, I'm just saying... well actually I am saying that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Long live blue! Give it a try when you are all tired bashing each other verbally and in game, when you are, we will be here to play the game as it was intended, a positive social interaction and one player helping another, one guild helping another and lots of random acts of kindness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-09-2015, 06:58 AM
Kobold

lots of normal people posting here who are definitely not psychopaths.
Old 08-09-2015, 07:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWITME [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lots of normal people posting here who are definitely not psychopaths.
Is what a psychopath would say...

Just kidding. But seriously my post is done feel free to send me a tell if you ever want to group on blue!
Old 08-09-2015, 07:31 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-09-2015, 08:35 AM
Banned

Thats probably the one thing everyone here agrees on, nobody wants to play on blue, theyd rather quit.
Old 08-09-2015, 08:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats probably the one thing everyone here agrees on, nobody wants to play on blue, theyd rather quit.
Old 08-09-2015, 08:53 AM
Sarnak

Funny we think the same on blue, yet we are subjected to these posts day in day out.

So I just thought I would ask.

Do you guys want to play on blue?

Do you?

No? Then please stop posting in normal server chat asking if we want to join red.

Otherwise, I will keep on asking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] really really nicely
Closed Thread