Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2016, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if it wasnt for electoral college presidential candidates wouldnt have to campaign anywhere but CA/TX/NY and could easily get elected completely ignoring the other 47 states
Well the majority of americans live in those states so....
Old 11-12-2016, 11:02 AM
Fire Giant

The dems aren't pushing for a recount or any sort of attention concerning the election because evidence of election fraud in favor of Hillary would be undoubtedly found.

It's especially funny that these serfs are defending the woman who stole the primaries from the candidate they actually wanted.

They're mad because despite cheating, they still lost.

I'm mad because Obama isn't telling these crybaby libcucks to stop destroying shit and accept defeat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest

Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Old 11-12-2016, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Why does everyone need to get a participation metal now-a-days?

Like all the students at colleges who are allowed to walk out of class, miss class or receive free therapy because their candidate lost.

What happened to the good old days when the losing team lost gracefully and everyone moved on with their lives.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-12-2016, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What happened to the good old days when the losing team lost gracefully and everyone moved on with their lives.
It's only democracy if the right party wins tho right?
Old 11-12-2016, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

It's not just politics though. People now-a-days think they deserve consolidation for just being present.
Old 11-12-2016, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Maybe consolidation isn't the right word. Perhaps entitlement is a better word.
Old 11-12-2016, 02:09 PM
Sarnak

I'm all for the majority of his plans to fix the economy but I hope he stays away from social issues. I'm not gay but I think as a free nation gay people deserve the right to marry whoever tf they want as long as its a consenting adult. Also, I don't agree with school prayers and stop and frisk is a violation of our rights. The people he is picking are scary.
Old 11-12-2016, 02:12 PM
Sarnak

Also evolutionand us causing an increase in climate change have been proven. And the Earth is over 2k-3k years old.
Old 11-12-2016, 09:17 PM
Large Bat

Basically the right played dirty as usual and showed that they do not give a single shit about concepts such as truth and democracy, and they repeated smears and lies in lockstep while actively suppressing the vote in key areas through poll closures ect, and even got people within the FBI to cause shit right before the election, while their base was busy happily regurgitating unsubstantiated nonsense about rigged polls ect, and treating propaganda from people like Keefe as if it had any merit whatsoever.

And the left as usual were busy not really addressing any of this and still trying to act as if their opponents actually give a single fuck about anything at all, with enough of their people pouting that their guy didn't make it through the primaries that they spitefully let all of the bullshit being thrown at them slide, and gave away the election.

This is what always happens, the right is a unified monolith that cares about nothing but saying anything to gain power to ultimately serve the agenda of their financial benefactors, in this case directly supporting an elite with baked in special interests, and allowing him to keep his financial obligations hidden.

And the herd of cats that is the left actually thinks that there are rules and values involved, and treats the right's rhetoric as something genuine to be engaged, and they concern themselves with constant fragmenting through their ever-shrinking perceptions of ideological purity while blissfully ignoring all of the dirty shit that the right actually does.

It's ridiculous to see, it's basically evil vs stupid.

It's also extremely entertaining, and I won a bet with insane odds in my favour because betting on democrats failing is always free money.

I also can't wait for the GOP's traditional spend-a-thon/deregulation orgy and subsequent economic contractions that they create every time they have the power to affect change. '07 and '08 were excellent times to invest and if you missed out, I suggest that you put yourself in a position to pounce on the Trump recession when it hits.

If you can afford to, that is.

If you can't afford to, and you actually invested any emotion whatsoever into a Trump vs Clinton election, you should see if you can get on disability because you may be legitimately retarded.
Old 11-13-2016, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by central scrutinizer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basically the right played dirty as usual and showed that they do not give a single shit about concepts such as truth and democracy...
It's not the right out there rioting on the streets because they didn't win.
Closed Thread