Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2016, 12:55 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not the right out there rioting on the streets because they didn't win.
Could you imagine a group of old ladies out there burning shit down? LOL Not that all conservatives are old. But, they do make up a fair portion of the demographic. Just tickles me thinking about the possibility.
Old 11-13-2016, 04:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aMindAmok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could you imagine a group of old ladies out there burning shit down? LOL Not that all conservatives are old. But, they do make up a fair portion of the demographic. Just tickles me thinking about the possibility.
Yeah and then you have the KKK, rednecks, hillbillies ect. I just heard a guy at work today who I know collects food stamps talking shit about government handouts. I looked at him like wtf. An uneducated hillbilly girl who lived down the street from me kept popping babies out left and right and collected government money would get drunk and talk all kind of shit about Obama all the time. Another guy at work was like "Well a woman shouldn't he president anyway. And between you and me, a n**** shouldnt either." Most republicans I have conversations with are extremely oblivious and/or racist/sexist.
Old 11-13-2016, 04:11 AM
Sarnak

My father in law is for trump and he isnt racist at all. He is homophobic though. So much that he had shit to say when our son was watching my little pony.
Old 11-13-2016, 04:13 AM
Skeleton

does anyone have a designated safe space a1rh3ad can use? he is obviously a triggered democrat
Old 11-13-2016, 04:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1rh3ad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My father in law is for trump and he isnt racist at all. He is homophobic though. So much that he had shit to say when our son was watching my little pony.
There was ridicule in the 80s for that shit. I mean I enjoyed Transformers and He-Man but my cousin (girl) loved Care Bears and My Little Pony. I used to give her shit about it even at a young age, didn't know any better.

Nothing gay about He-Man, right?
Old 11-13-2016, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1rh3ad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You shouldn't let ur kid watch ponut shit.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-13-2016, 01:45 PM
Sarnak

easy solution, only white people of european heritage get to vote

basically the people that came here legally

then trump would win 98%
Old 11-13-2016, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2016, 10:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
There was ridicule in the 80s for that shit. I mean I enjoyed Transformers and He-Man but my cousin (girl) loved Care Bears and My Little Pony. I used to give her shit about it even at a young age, didn't know any better.

Hos reasoning for making fun of him is different. My son was 6 at the time. He started mouthing off about how MLP being made for either boys and girls is part of the homosexual medias plan to turn kids gay.
Old 11-13-2016, 10:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocsha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
does anyone have a designated safe space a1rh3ad can use? he is obviously a triggered democrat
I'm a libertarian. Everything except Trumps plan to tax imports, stop and frisk, and eliminate gay rights, sounds like a good idea to me. Never really liked the far left and their "everybody is a winner" mindset.
Closed Thread