Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice post ent
It is. Thwnk you so much to everyone trying to stay on topic with solid flames.

It is no easy task to extricate oneself from the bonds of addiction especially the object of our desire is openly abused by others.

Trolololollollolllllll,

Youve broken your own bonds. Join us in fresh, but equally unproductive discussion here.
Old 11-14-2016, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u know P99 is free right? u know I still have 3 accounts with lvl 50+ geared chars and over 100kpp on P99 right? Explain to me why exactly I wouldn't just play P99 if I actually felt like it was worth it?

Trolling forums is something I do in my spare time. I also do it on Reddit and several other message boards. Doesn't mean I give a shit about anything I post about. I don't know why people don't understand this.
Oh, you joined us before I even made the request! <3
Old 11-14-2016, 04:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA: the dumpster fire that everyone huddles around for warmth.
Old 11-14-2016, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u know P99 is free right? u know I still have 3 accounts with lvl 50+ geared chars and over 100kpp on P99 right? Explain to me why exactly I wouldn't just play P99 if I actually felt like it was worth it?

Trolling forums is something I do in my spare time. I also do it on Reddit and several other message boards. Doesn't mean I give a shit about anything I post about. I don't know why people don't understand this.
Posts 100s of times defending BDA in the other thread, tries to spin it as "just trolling"

That's the funniest shit I've read in weeks, what a loser haha. Glad you got out tho, best thing that happened in your EQ career.
Old 11-14-2016, 06:02 PM
Fire Giant

Haha Trolling bro, haha
Sad life
Old 11-14-2016, 07:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Explain to me why exactly I wouldn't just play P99 if I actually felt like it was worth it?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Immersion level so high that you cant form readable sentences. This place has really got a hold of you.
Old 11-14-2016, 07:53 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

BDA member checking in to make sure BDA is still relevant on the boring P99 server.
Old 11-14-2016, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirelothar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA member checking in to make sure BDA is still relevant on the boring P99 server.
I'd rather play on 1 server than instanced microservers myself. Might as well set up your own private server on EQemulator than do the Phinny thing imo
Old 11-14-2016, 09:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For people who think p99 isnt worth their time they sure do spend a lot of time here. To leave a game and still come back six months later to tell us how their other game is going requires immersion levels that are off the charts.
there's the bait
Quote:

aaand the bite

his neck beard has become focused into a chinstrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest

Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Old 11-14-2016, 09:28 PM
Fire Giant

5 star quality thread

thanks BDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post