Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2019, 12:31 PM
Kobold

Default Lodizal afk pull

Hi there. i have a question about this mob.
Today someone got FTE on lodi while he was afk (probably he was using autofire), i couldnt stop my spell and got aggro. I kitted him 10 min. i was waiting for the guy took the aggro but he didnt and i had to die to drop aggro (dont want a report).

Should i killed him with my parthner? we did right? I know rules says FTE got the mob, but he was afk.

Thanks!
Old 03-05-2019, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Take video of it and they can hopefully ban him for autofire/autokeyboard whatever he was using
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 03-05-2019, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Woulda killed after 5 mins of kite and you sending him tells and just petitioned about it after the fact "/petition Someone got FTE on lodizal but my casted spell landed at same time and took aggro. Soandso who had FTE seemed to be afk as he just stood there after getting FTE and I kited lodizal around for 5 minutes and sent Soandso many tells without response. I just killed Lodizal and wanted to petition to be clear about the situation."

I also hate autofire and scripts like most people, but just for the benefit of the doubt, he coulda been an afk bard with ae song on that happened to play at the right time.
Last edited by Legidias; 03-05-2019 at 12:36 PM..
Old 03-05-2019, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meguvin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should i killed him with my parthner? we did right? I know rules says FTE got the mob, but he was afk.
The rules are also very clear about AFK camping, so as a young lawyer of these forums I rule you were fully within your rights to take Lodi the moment it was clear the other player was AFK.

The real sad thing here is that you didn't petition and get them banned. Even without fraps/video the staff aren't dummies, and if they'd seen the AFK guy standing there, sent him a tell and seen no response, and seen in the logs that he did attack Lodi, they would have had a pretty solid open and shut case I'd think.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-05-2019, 12:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meguvin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi there. i have a question about this mob.
Today someone got FTE on lodi while he was afk (probably he was using autofire), i couldnt stop my spell and got aggro. I kitted him 10 min. i was waiting for the guy took the aggro but he didnt and i had to die to drop aggro (dont want a report).

Thanks!
Let me guess was it Autophalgic or whatever?
Old 03-05-2019, 12:51 PM
Kobold

oh i didnt petition because i wasnt sure about this thing, that is why im not saying names here. But 2 guys who was camping him did and they both fraps the guy.
I just wanted to know if i did well or not hehe.
Old 03-05-2019, 01:15 PM
Sarnak

You can't take and kill Lodi without a fresh FTE. Every time someone did that, they ended up randoming the loot between everyone instead of the risk of being petitioned/banned.

Because what gives you the right to kill Lodi without a fresh FTE vs all the others waiting for Lodi aggro to be dropped and them getting an FTE?
Old 03-05-2019, 01:21 PM
Banned

Name and shame!!!
Old 03-05-2019, 01:28 PM
Sarnak

Robthe?
Old 03-05-2019, 01:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothisu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me guess was it Autophalgic or whatever?
Closed Thread