Come have some fun.
Celent - 60 Sorcerer!
Stratah - 58 Troubadour!
Joan - 58 Knight!
Colin - 52 Rake!

Guild Leader of <Eclipse>
Old 04-18-2019, 11:57 AM
Fire Giant

Tomorrow (4/19) is the Third Friday of the month! Come out and have fun and win some cool loots.
Celent - 60 Sorcerer!
Stratah - 58 Troubadour!
Joan - 58 Knight!
Colin - 52 Rake!

Old 05-03-2019, 11:09 AM
Fire Giant

Tonight (5/3) 8PM EST!
Celent - 60 Sorcerer!
Stratah - 58 Troubadour!
Joan - 58 Knight!
Colin - 52 Rake!

Old 05-15-2019, 12:54 PM
Fire Giant

This Friday (5/17) 8PM EST!

We had a huge turnout for the last one but can always use more!
Celent - 60 Sorcerer!
Stratah - 58 Troubadour!
Joan - 58 Knight!
Colin - 52 Rake!

Old 05-16-2019, 12:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This Friday (5/17) 8PM EST!

We had a huge turnout for the last one but can always use more!
I have yet to step foot into ToV on Project 1999 and will be trying to attend 5/17 (tomorrow!)

As someone who's ignorant to WToV and the lot, I would be bringing a 58 druid. If I'm reading the loot pick rules correctly..

As an example ..

1. Shield of Thorns
2. Leather Chest
2. Leather Wrist and Arms

Is that correct? Or are there other loot tables I should be looking at to make a decision? Appreciate the help and advice.

Also now that I think about it, I have no intentions of ever maxing Kael faction for the armor, so would there be other options to pick from apart from the Leather slots? I R NUB
Last edited by Tudar; 05-16-2019 at 12:21 PM..
Old 05-16-2019, 12:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tudar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have yet to step foot into ToV on Project 1999 and will be trying to attend 5/17 (tomorrow!)

As someone who's ignorant to WToV and the lot, I would be bringing a 58 druid. If I'm reading the loot pick rules correctly..

As an example ..

1. Shield of Thorns
2. Leather Chest

Is that correct? Or are there other loot tables I should be looking at to make a decision? Appreciate the help and advice.

Also now that I think about it, I have no intentions of ever maxing Kael faction for the armor, so would there be other options to pick from apart from the Leather slots? I R NUB
Your loot picks are correct. Although I am not sure why you would go if you aren't going to get kael faction done. There isn't any other loot you could get here other than the flurry loot (shield of thorns). You may be able to pick some plate drops and sell loot rights there. Plate is a hot commodity in wtov. I know a lot of folks looking for plate BP, bracer, and sleeves. Don't pick some stuff if you know its going to rot in the bank!
Old 05-16-2019, 01:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumpz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your loot picks are correct. Although I am not sure why you would go if you aren't going to get kael faction done. There isn't any other loot you could get here other than the flurry loot (shield of thorns). You may be able to pick some plate drops and sell loot rights there. Plate is a hot commodity in wtov. I know a lot of folks looking for plate BP, bracer, and sleeves. Don't pick some stuff if you know its going to rot in the bank!
Thanks!

If I go it would be for the shield and the experience of getting into ToV again for the first time in a decade. Will pass on anything else I suppose.

I am not too worried about hurting CoV faction, currently have full Thurg gear and my wallet isn't going to be able to afford anything better for a while!
Old 05-16-2019, 02:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tudar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks!

If I go it would be for the shield and the experience of getting into ToV again for the first time in a decade. Will pass on anything else I suppose.

I am not too worried about hurting CoV faction, currently have full Thurg gear and my wallet isn't going to be able to afford anything better for a while!
the wtov raid is a blast!! hope to see you there
Old 05-16-2019, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Thanks!

I'll give you a stack of lendel's grand lager if you choose plate legs, win and let me loot them.
Old 05-16-2019, 06:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

As an example ..

1. Shield of Thorns
2. Leather Chest

You've got it right although I wouldn't get your hopes up about doing Flurries. It's rare that we have them makeup and pull team for them and usually just go do WTOV mobs.
Celent - 60 Sorcerer!
Stratah - 58 Troubadour!
Joan - 58 Knight!
Colin - 52 Rake!

Closed Thread