Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2019, 07:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My wow classic discord is bumping. Get on board! Horde only, if your planning on going alliance you can go hang with asmongold.

Tazdingo
Rolling gnome for the extra humiliation when I /dance on your corpse, Canadian scum

<3
Old 07-05-2019, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

first

im gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 07-05-2019, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

I can't wait to cash shop the old WoW TCG mounts and buy other nice visual upgrades.
Old 07-06-2019, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

I am still looking for a classic wow guild. Preferably west coast based. Not super duper hardcore, but looking to raid.

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 07-06-2019, 07:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My wow classic discord is bumping. Get on board! Horde only, if your planning on going alliance you can go hang with asmongold.

Tazdingo
you are tazdingoman?
Old 07-06-2019, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

That 50 DKP minus video

"Now handle it"

...friendly eh?
Old 07-07-2019, 02:32 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That 50 DKP minus video

"Now handle it"

...friendly eh?
Lol brilliant. I don't think Neil Warnock even gets that pissed.

Anyone have any good recorded p99 raid rants?
Old 07-07-2019, 05:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Classic WoW will be dead inside 3 months when casuals realize they don't have that kind of time anymore and Activi$ion Bli$$ard monetizes a cash shop that wasn't there in classic, selling mounts you'd find in the WoW TCG...and probably XP potions etc.
sounds like something that already has been done "COUGH" daybreak.
Old 07-07-2019, 05:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
World PvP will likely suck one faction will largely out number the other faction and the biggest zerg will win.
sadly yes this has happened on every private vanilla wow server ive played and I played on almost all of them. Its sad because I've been really hyped for this but im afraid even a retail vanilla server will suffer the same problem.

the problem is the preconceived notion that horde = the cool kids and alliance = dumb little kids RPing as females. This has created a huge population disparity among pvpers on every server I've played on. There's other factors too like racials, etc, but i think those are relatively insignificant in comparison. This usually results in instant BG ques for alliance where you end up getting fucking stomped into the ground because half your alliance team is either AFK honor grinding or not trying to actually win at all. On horde the ques are obscenely long then when you finally que into a BG it lasts like 7 minutes and you completely curbstomp the alliance team but its not fun or challenging at all.

Too many gamers have gigantic ego's for no reason at all and can't even deal with losing a WSG match so they all roll the safe bet and go horde where they will win most games, even if its boring as fuck.
I am trying to be really hyped for the vanilla wow server despite that and just hope more people will be willing to roll alliance to have a more even and fun PVP environment
Old 07-07-2019, 07:35 PM
Aviak

My experience on private servers is the exact opposite of yours. There's a line a mile long of people wanting to play androgynous floppy-eared freaks and gross little gnomes. Horde are always woefully outnumbered and outgunned.

I'll play for sure, but I'll likely quit when they introduce the albino elves and horde gets its influx of anime fans and assorted other pedos.
Closed Thread